Leia is obviously a sith.

First off she sends her droids to get Luke to join Kenobi to start training to be a Jedi. Why would a sith do this? The rule of two she new she wasn't strong enough to destroy Vader or the emperor so she needed someone to. Luke was perfect if she could convince him not to join the empire then it would eventually lead to a showdown between them. If Vader or the emperor ended up being the only surviver she could be there apprentice. If Luke wins she is the only sith left. They way it turned out she was the only one left. She needed an apprentice the only force users she new about was her and her brother. She knew Luke would never turn to the dark side so she created her apprentice Kylo. Back to two.

Replies

• Leia never knew luke even existed bro.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • That's what she says but according to Yoda sith when talking about dooku. If she was trying to trick Luke she wouldn't tell the truth.
  • Sith lie when talking about dooku.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    First off she sends her droids to get Luke to join Kenobi to start training to be a Jedi. Why would a sith do this? The rule of two she new she wasn't strong enough to destroy Vader or the emperor so she needed someone to. Luke was perfect if she could convince him not to join the empire then it would eventually lead to a showdown between them. If Vader or the emperor ended up being the only surviver she could be there apprentice. If Luke wins she is the only sith left. They way it turned out she was the only one left. She needed an apprentice the only force users she new about was her and her brother. She knew Luke would never turn to the dark side so she created her apprentice Kylo. Back to two.

OP give me some of that good stuff you are smoking.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    uh :expressionless:
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Luke even mentions that he sensed great power in her. Who better to use against Vader then Luke knowing that is his only weakness(family).
  • Yogi wrote: »

I suspect potions..
  • How about more reasons why I'm crazy.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Yes and Tuskens are the good guys
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    No.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Taco wrote: »
    Yes and Tuskens are the good guys

What are Tuskens hiding under those masks and robes anyway?
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Yogi wrote: »

Haha i was going to post the same
  • This is worse then the Darth Binks theory.