Ventress worth levelling, gearing?

I keep wondering about her. Mine is sitting at 4*, 63, g8. Her removal of opposing positive buffs is intriguing vs the influx of light side group buffs. Anyone taking her to g11?

Replies

• I have her a gl 11 and zeta on unique. She was very good for a few weeks until all the start with buffs teams came around. She is very fun to play and works well with tfp or b2. In the current meta she doesn't fit really well.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I was thinking about having her as an ace up my sleeve if/when I hit node 12/GW and a GK squad? But I am levelling/gearing TFP for that and arena.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Her kit including her as lead along w/ Daka makes a powerful pair. NS need a re-work and for Mother Talzin 2 b released tho.
  • Poxx wrote: »
    Her kit including her as lead along w/ Daka makes a powerful pair. NS need a re-work and for Mother Talzin 2 b released tho.

Yeah, NS are powerful in canon, I would like them to be more useful. A team of OD, Ventress, Ahsoka, Savage, CD would be interesting. CD could give Ventress a buff like JKA/Ahsoka etc.
  • I keep wondering about her. Mine is sitting at 4*, 63, g8. Her removal of opposing positive buffs is intriguing vs the influx of light side group buffs. Anyone taking her to g11?

I wouldn't use her in arena but they may buff the nightsister faction due to so many requests. Although it's rare I saw a Ventress in the top of arena before you need to pair the right team around her, which chars did you have in mind? Also she's as slow as my grandma make sure to give her speed mods
  • Without Zeta's she would be awesome.

Zeta leads make her unique worthless as she gets no speed boost.

Also, Daze and shock neutralize her unique so even a Zeta on that is pretty worthless with the current meta.

I have her close to max at 7* G11 and had to take her out of Arena once zMaul and zQGJ teams started hitting the ground.
  • I keep wondering about her. Mine is sitting at 4*, 63, g8. Her removal of opposing positive buffs is intriguing vs the influx of light side group buffs. Anyone taking her to g11?

I wouldn't use her in arena but they may buff the nightsister faction due to so many requests. Although it's rare I saw a Ventress in the top of arena before you need to pair the right team around her, which chars did you have in mind? Also she's as slow as my grandma make sure to give her speed mods

Not really, she's most likely will take the first turn against most teams due to her Rampage, but you need to constantly dispel enemies...and she'll be very quick with the momentum built.
    And I think she's meant to be played as a leader due to the bonus speed she gives (only to nightsisters).
  • Lot to think about, thank you each for your suggestions!
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm only on Gear 9 right now but I've found her useful for GW when I put her on my DN lead as the 5th filler. Give her some crit chance mods and she's basically a glass cannon with decent self-heal. AI doesn't really know how to focus sooo.....
  • My only stumbling block is I'm F2P so I progress at a certain speed. Not complaining, just saying I get where I'm going, it just might take a bit longer then the rest. I just see more and more GK/Yoda Jedi teams in GW and need to work on a counter.
  • My only stumbling block is I'm F2P so I progress at a certain speed. Not complaining, just saying I get where I'm going, it just might take a bit longer then the rest. I just see more and more GK/Yoda Jedi teams in GW and need to work on a counter.

If u want to counter Jedi in GW then get ep, vader and boba and any other filler. U will have the TM advantage and if u hv the abilities ready then u can quickly get rid of GK and Yoda.
  • I have em, my sith/empire team is:

L - EP g10
    DV - g9
    DS - g9
    RG - g9
    Yoda - g11

Rank hovers at 150 in Arena. 42.2 power

:)

Please keep in mind this post is directed to GW, NOT Arena :)
  • I have ventress and sadly there is no place for her anywhere in my view. I'm on a mature shard and haven't seen her in on a top 50 team for probably at least a year. Her only synergy is nightsisters which are all terrible once you've been playing 6 months or more. Maybe old Daka being the exception.

If she gets a sith or Dathomir tag or gets a ship then it would change things but right now I think there are a lot better options out there.

Ps. Jka and kylo were both dreadful too then got fantastic reworks so never say never about ventress!
  • Unfortunately I have Ventress maxed out gear 11 seven star, and was very disappointed. Maybe with the zeta she becomes better but I'm not doing it.