looking for a serious guild who does heroic ATT

Prev1
maxlegends
31 posts Member
edited April 2017
level 81 rank 1-5 at payout everyday. very active

Looking for a high ranking guild thats fun and likes to shoot the ****.
Post edited by maxlegends on

Replies

• Join the Brawlers of Mandalore we're about to start our first heroic tank raid tonight and we could sure use the help, tons of lvl 85s and a very active and helpful crew
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    ...and to carry you to GK?

Good luck nonetheless.
  • Great then go post in the looking for a guild thread in the guild section
  • Haha lv81 .. U might wait for a year to be haat rdy bro.. Noone want to carry dead weight.. Du you even have a 7* toon? Srsly .. U should be rly happy with normal aat and t6 rancor
  • AbyssalH wrote: »
    Haha lv81 .. U might wait for a year to be haat rdy bro.. Noone want to carry dead weight.. Du you even have a 7* toon? Srsly .. U should be rly happy with normal aat and t6 rancor

Lol Savage
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    AbyssalH wrote: »
    Haha lv81 .. U might wait for a year to be haat rdy bro.. Noone want to carry dead weight.. Du you even have a 7* toon? Srsly .. U should be rly happy with normal aat and t6 rancor

Rude much?

Thee are many guilds out there that would be happy to have someone contribute 600 tokens a day no matter if they carry him or not.

• Yogi wrote: »

Rude much?

Thee are many guilds out there that would be happy to have someone contribute 600 tokens a day no matter if they carry him or not.

Until the next raid comes out and he gets kicked because he can't help get whoever the fancy new raid toon is.
  • i have 12 7 star charactrs already i spent 2k on this game , please get jobs
  • sying
    982 posts Member

You do realize it doesn't take that long to get a 7* toon. On top of that, plenty of guilds have tank on farm by now and just might be looking for someone that can get their 600. Those guilds might even be able to mentor and nurture this lvl 81. It is not outside the realm of possibilities.

That being said, OP, you do have a lot of work to do before you will be beneficial to a heroic guild. Keep that in mind.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    maxlegends wrote: »
    i have 12 7 star charactrs already i spent 2k on this game

giphy.gif
  • maxlegends wrote: »
    i have 12 7 star charactrs already i spent 2k on this game , please get jobs

ok. just saying that shows that you haven't spent $2000 on this game. Im f2p, and I have double the amount of 7 stars. I haven't been playing way too long either. Not quite there yet with haat guilds. Besides, ppl need a swgoh.gg link
  • sorry i have 16 7 star characters
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i always forget how expensive this game is. 2k for that roster, wow. Good luck finding a guild, not all of them require raid contribution dmg wise.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • What did you spend your money on?
  • yea, you're not gonna be able to get in a haat guild with that roster quite yet. Definitely not enough well geared characters suited for haat just yet. Maybe you'll get lucky, but I have no idea.
  • maxlegends wrote: »

'Get jobs' :lol::lol:
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member

Wow I'm really sorry to hear that.

46 7* toons and 11 are g11. I haven't spent more than $200.

What the hell are you spending 2k on?!?

• We take down the tank in about 6 hours. Pretty much all level 85, high gear and multiple zetas. PM if you're still looking.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    We take down the tank in about 6 hours. Pretty much all level 85, high gear and multiple zetas. PM if you're still looking.

Nice
  • Yogi wrote: »

Wow I'm really sorry to hear that.

46 7* toons and 11 are g11. I haven't spent more than $200.

What the hell are you spending 2k on?!?

Yeah I think the same I buy my monthly crystal pack, and I have 60 7*toons mostly gear 10 or 11. We can do the haat pretty quick. We have to put a hold on it so every one gets a chance to hit it. If I spent 2k I think my roster would be deeper.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Message Mighty Chlorians maybe able place you we have 4 guilds doing Heroic AAT . Just need see your roster
  • Hit me up on line: heresjohnny38
    We have a spot for you. We are getting close to haat. We are a fun guild yet we want to get to haat and are progressing nicely.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/98801/heroic-rancor-soon-heroic-aat/p1
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    edited March 2017

HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Coming from YOU?!?! You BEGGED the forums for a guild to carry you to GK with the weakest roster going.

Don't try and put down others when you have 1) the weakest HAAT roster going and

2) a guild that LITERALLY carries you to GK because you ditched your old guild to chase GK lol

Also you were rude as anything to a lot of my forum pals so I'm gonna remind you of this everytime you make a hypocritical post.
  • Tigzie wrote: »

HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Coming from YOU?!?! You BEGGED the forums for a guild to carry you to GK with the weakest roster going.

Don't try and put down others when you have 1) the weakest HAAT roster going and

2) a guild that LITERALLY carries you to GK because you ditched your old guild to chase GK lol

Also you were rude as anything to a lot of my forum pals so I'm gonna remind you of this everytime you make a hypocritical post.

If he really is a hypocrite, then keep reminding him lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    Tigzie wrote: »

HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think he's also 12 (not an insult), so yea...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Bro if u wanna do haat all ya gotta do is throw that zeta on chewbacca and then..BAAM u soloed it congrats
  • Really no reason to be mean to the OP. Just let him be. He is finishing better in arena than a lot of people. This is supposed to be a fun community/forum where we just get to enjoy the Star Wars universe. What is the point of putting someone down with a game? Who cares how much money he spent or where he spent it or how many 7* toons he has compared to you? As long as he enjoys it, doesn't matter and he is just asking for an HAAT guild. If you don't think he is ready, just politely say so.

Congrats on the great arena ranking and keep working on your toons OP. Good luck with your guild search!
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    edited March 2017

HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

He is my forum nemesis lol he was offered places by loads of friendly guys and just threw it in their face.

Now he offers his "advice" to others because being carried through has given him a big head and apparently "knowledge" of who's ready for HAAT lol

He started about 2 weeks ago lol!
  • Tigzie wrote: »

HAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

He is my forum nemesis lol he was offered places by loads of friendly guys and just threw it in their face.

Now he offers his "advice" to others because being carried through has given him a big head and apparently "knowledge" of who's ready for HAAT lol

He started about 2 weeks ago lol!

forum nemisis? this kid is 12 lol