I too am looking for my 5 Jedi.

I'm level 69 and am trying to assemble my 5 Jedi team. Here's what I have so far
Lumi 7*, no problem.
JC 6*, less then 20 shards away doing dailies to finish him.
2* QGJ, just started farming him, won't be fast but it's something.
Eeth Moth, just finished Ventress (what a mistake) so he'll be perfect for my 4th Jedi.

So now the question is who to farm for the 5th spot in cantina Mace Wendu or Bariss?

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I forgot about Bariss lol. Was about to start Mace... I'm curious to see how he works with the new buffs. Bariss would be really nice for GW, so I guess it depends on what you're looking for. If I had to guess, Mace will be better for PVP

Also... Do you think I have time to finish GS before Mace and still get the rewards? I have 4 star and change GS and about 12 Mace shards. I get double cantina refreshes every day. I really want GS if I have time for both.
  • ImperialRebel
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    depends on the change but my first reaction is to just get Mace ASAP.
  • With the rework, Mace is probably a better idea.

Bariss is a one trick pony that tickles.

JC turns into a bit of a liability in higher tiers due to his squishiness and small heal compared to Lumi.

Ahsoka might be an option to look at. At high levels she can dish out pretty decent DPS and is staple in my Jedi team.

What most Jedi teams probably lack is high DPS. Right now QGJ is the only high pressure damage dealer.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    l3end3r wrote: »
    I forgot about Bariss lol. Was about to start Mace... I'm curious to see how he works with the new buffs. Bariss would be really nice for GW, so I guess it depends on what you're looking for. If I had to guess, Mace will be better for PVP

Also... Do you think I have time to finish GS before Mace and still get the rewards? I have 4 star and change GS and about 12 Mace shards. I get double cantina refreshes every day. I really want GS if I have time for both.

Double cantina refresh is about 12 shards per day on average, in my own observation. I think we have about 10-14 days to farm before the first to windows close. That's 120-168 shards, on average. You need 80 for 4* Windu, 145 for 5* Windu. Hope this helps
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Ima-Gun Di ? I have it from 20th level and is my leader ... but maybe time to exchane ...
  • I go for Lumi (already 7*), Ashoka (already 7*), Barris (6*), QGJ (farming at the moment, now 4*) and Jedi Consular (farming also, now 4*)