Cassian's Ship

So now that all of the crew members of Cassian's ship are farmable when will we be able to unlock his ship? And kylo's... and Vader's... and the tie reaper?

Replies

• scuba
    14044 posts Member
    You were already able to unlock Kylo command shuttle, tie reaper and advanced tie. Just had to spend some money for Kylo command shuttle and tie reaper.
  • And Cassian's was available in the tournament... I guess I mean when are these ships gonna be available to farm
  • can somebody explain what's so great about Cassian's U-Wing tho? move pool seems underwhelming and the pilots are difficult farms.
  • can somebody explain what's so great about Cassian's U-Wing tho? move pool seems underwhelming and the pilots are difficult farms.

At least it's not chirrut and baze... still annoyed about their farm locations
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Well android was still given a free 7* pilot toon for this ship, so imo it would still be premature to release it unless they let iOS users get it to 7 for free as well (though the irony there would be hilarious).

Edit: also his ship looks bad
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Cassians UWing popped up in the roster when a tournament for it was announced...but this tournament never took place cause the player base was moaning about tournaments and cheaters and the decision was made to abandon them...so his UWing is still there, getting rusty...and no new announcements about it
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Yay whiners!!!'
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Yay whiners!!!'

who cares?