Zeta challenge

Is anyone reviewing zeta drop rate on the challenge? I have literally gotten maybe 2 in the time other guild makes have gotten 10+. Don't give me the RNG story here.

Replies

• Lunchboxx77
    63 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Same here. The last 10 ship mat challenges I've gotten 0 zetas!! What is going on?
  • They have a fairly low drop chance. I think one of the threads where people were reporting in was showing a 30% chance of getting 1 zeta per sim. Odds are very much in favor of not getting zetas from the challenges currently. RNG kind of is the story :/
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    15 zeta out of 28 battles(14 challenge days)
    on most days i get 1 from the challenge day(1 per 2 sims)
  • 0 Zeta mats, and , l have never gotten 1 since EVER What is going on? (I have battled like 15 times and l have never gotten 1 even on my first time l got nothing)
  • DarthSheldon
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    This thread is the perfect example. One person got 15 zetas out of 28 battles and another has 0 from 15 battles. That is drastically unbalanced. For the small amount of sims we get a week it needs to be more balanced. I have people in my guild lapping me on zetas that I unlocked the challenge before they did.
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    lol gets better
    17 on 30
    but i only started simming after the 22nd battle
  • The bad thing is if/when they even decide this needs to be addressed and they get around to making a change the damage will already be done. The gap between the haves and have nots will be pretty large. Having multiple extra zeta characters is definitely a huge advantage.
  • This is fixed by changing the drop rate if your previous attempt didnt give you a zeta. Bump it 10-15% per fail until obtained then reset.
  • jtruts
    65 posts Member
    I'm currently on my second 0-8 streak. It's very frustrating, I've been able to buy a couple but still haven't gotten my first 20 having had the challenge unlocked for probably months now. There are too many things in this game that we just just say "bad RNG". Good luck to the rest of you.
  • DarthSheldon
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    And 0-2 again today. This is total nonsense
  • Mylion
    62 posts Member
    I haven't gotten one for weeks. Its quite irritating.
  • 18 on 34
  • Just started farming zetas finally, yeah I'm way behind, 0/6 so far for week 1 of trying. This is not fun.
  • Guess this is a working as intended...Poorly but as intended.
  • I have same problem (bug).... 0/10 zetas.... This is not fun!!!
  • DarthSheldon
    39 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    So final verdict....suck it up Nancies. Drop rate is unbalanced deal with it...here's a tissue.
  • Kiot
    12 posts Member
    The devs will take care of this .. Nerfing darksaber :smiley: