Now that I can sim for Zetas...

Do I even need to bother with ships?

Replies

• Yea, if you want to buy more zetas from store
  • Zabak
    165 posts Member
    Ooooh yes !
    You re gonna find out that drop rate is TERRIBLE, so you really need to keep working on those ships to be able to BUY zetas with ship currency !
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i stopped buying blue prints in the fleet store once i had the zeta challenge 3starred. (with the exception of rex's ship and maybe later i'll continue farming slave 1 and perhaps scimitar) All of my remaining fleet tokens are used to buy zeta's.
    However, i keep farming blue prints in the GW store because i got the feeling you'll need a decent fleet for content that hasn't been released yet. This is pure speculation ofcourse, but it's seems only logical that something else is going to be added where you need ships to participate.
    I don't care much for fleet arena rank, if you ain't super high you might aswell be top500 because the rewards aren't that much worse than let's say top50.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • You'll need your ships for Death Star Raid
  • You'll need your ships for Death Star Raid

For sure!!
  • I can promise you that ships will become a bigger part of this game. So if you want to quit working on them, that's on you when they become incredibly important later on.
  • Lossberg wrote: »
    Yea, if you want to buy more zetas from store

Hi loss

@Daddyngo007 hi Steve
  • You can assume there will be a higher tier ability mat challenge with a better zeta drop rate in a future level cap increase.
  • Darth_Skywalker
    202 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Everytime when you need a character leveled or unlocked or gear or zeta sorry you can't have it unless you pay for it, oh so your trying to get it thru farming hold on while I decrease the chance of you getting it by .003 percent ironic.