Sim tickets ...lack of

13Next

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    spotremix wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    i don't see it being true but no point in arguing about it.

540 energy in a 24 hour period. Guild activity 24 hour period. Not an argument, just math.

i wasn't trying to imply you were arguing. i'm just saying i get my daily 600 and never refresh energy no lie.

math or not i make it happen.
    @spotremix
    this is getting ridiculous. Just stop man, just stop.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

540 energy in a 24 hour period. Guild activity 24 hour period. Not an argument, just math.

i wasn't trying to imply you were arguing. i'm just saying i get my daily 600 and never refresh energy no lie.

@spotremix

hey, i said it wasn't worth arguing over. but why would i lie about this? it's a game.

i'm not into the math, drop rates, statistics, strategy of this game so i can't explain it in those terms. i just play when i play and do my thing. but i do pay enough attention to know i hit my daily 600 without refresh.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »

@spotremix

hey, i said it wasn't worth arguing over. but why would i lie about this? it's a game.

i'm not into the math, drop rates, statistics, strategy of this game so i can't explain it in those terms. i just play when i play and do my thing. but i do pay enough attention to know i hit my daily 600 without refresh.

I am not saying that you would lie, but it is a game and just like any game it has rules. The natural rule of energy is that free energy is 540 in a 24 hour period. Guild activity is a 24 hour period. There is simply no way to hit 600 every day without adding energy from somewhere, that energy can come from missing a day of 600, or a refresh, or even hitting a new lvl (before hitting the lvl cap). No matter how careful you are about doing exactly 600 each day, you will need to pull from one of these sources to hit 600 every day.
  • leef wrote: »
    As someone said in the other Sim Ticket post from today -- nothing's going to happen until enough people hit 0 sim tickets -- and there's enough squeaky wheels to make a change happen.

Personally I work. So trying to Auto battles under the desk isn't happening. And when I'm not at work, I do stuff, and am not going to hang out with people while trying to auto battles from my shirt pocket.

Clearly, as is, it just means more of a PITA as their are additional coins I need to gather before using the Slot Machine Grinding for Gear. Of course, if the gear grind wasn't so excessive, no one would care about the Sim tickets.

you don't need to auto-battle to not run out of sim tickets, nor do you have to buy them, or buy insane amounts of regular energy refreshes.
    I've also come to the conclusion you're not having enough poops at work =D

Probably right - might be nice is I was just a number at a desk gig but alas. I can keep this window hidden down in the corner with all my other $*^%$ while I, uh, work. TBH I should stick with browser games, but I got suckered into this one!

The real answer is to give up grinding gear, because, lets face it, the drop rate is what it is... which is a good chance of going 0 for 240 energy. So now your spending crystals and energy and, in some of our cases, buying tickets for nothing.

Just do the minimal activities that net you crystals and your dailies and then wait and buy the rest with the various currencies. It's kinda nihilistic but it's how the game seems to be going at this point. Thing is.. as you begin to opt out of more and more of the game iit loses what little point it had to begin with.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice