Zeta challenge omegas

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
Just wondering what the drop rate on the omegas has been for people in the zeta challenge? I've completed the challenge 12 times now since unlocking and just got my first omega. Is their drop rate really that much worse than zetas?

Replies

• I wouldn't be sad if they removed omegas from there altogether and increased the zeta drop rate by 1% to compensate. Lol
  • I wouldn't be sad if they removed omegas from there altogether and increased the zeta drop rate by 1% to compensate. Lol

Speak for yourself. A good drop rate for both would be nice since I still need omegas for my HAAT clone team and enough omegas for a zeta
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I just find it hard to believe I'm 1/12 on omegas, I just hit 85 about a week ago I still need tons of them and can't believe I've gotten more zetas than omegas.
  • The Omegas seem to be in much more short supply! I have often outpaced the Omega's with my Zeta farming. I play really consistently and the drop rates sure seem to have lowered over the last 2 weeks. They'd never admit to adjusting them but there is no way they don't based on how the game is going and the money that is coming in.
  • Really low despite one of my 1st few attempts I actually got 2. I've only got an Omega a handful of other times.