Better way to check daily raid tickets and contribution in guild activities.

Hi I know that many of forum members reported the issue with refreshing daily raid tickets and many more guild leaders and officers are wandering how to track people who produce less daily raid tickets and contribution.
Some of them are removing all members and invites them again just to reset lifetime raid tickets,
but this is not a good workaround for me and I have found that I can do it faster in excel based on lifetime tickets.
Unfortunately that solutions are time consuming and I think it would be much easier if we could have
a button to reset lifetime raid tickets..

or maybe if it would be a good idea to store in the game history of:
-raid tickets from last x days.
-percentage of daily contribution from last x days

What do you think?
Największy polski Alliance: https://sites.google.com/view/swgoh-pl

Replies

• Or maybe...now, just hang on because this idea might blow everyone's minds, maybe they could just fix the daily ticket tracker?!? :)
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • It would be good if they finally fix daily ticket tracker, but still it will force you to check it just before next activity. Same situation is with contribution,
    If we could switch and check the last day contribution and raid tickets that would be awesome ;)
  • Yes, I was hoping it will blow everyone's mind;)
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    DaceJoy wrote: »
    Hi I know that many of forum members reported the issue with refreshing daily raid tickets and many more guild leaders and officers are wandering how to track people who produce less daily raid tickets and contribution.
    Some of them are removing all members and invites them again just to reset lifetime raid tickets,
    but this is not a good workaround for me and I have found that I can do it faster in excel based on lifetime tickets.

I can assure you your Excel method is not faster. And how would you even know, being you've never tried removing everyone and bringing them back? It took my guild ~30 min to boot all and bring back, and now only takes ~30 sec to boot 600 offenders and bring them back. I'm guessing you've spent a good 10 hours of your life already wasted doing Excel entries.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • I'm guessing you've spent a good 10 hours of your life already wasted doing Excel entries.
    10h for 4 columns in excel? Come on, I just need the lifetime rite tickets from today, and from yesterday to compare..
    It still takes some time to write it down for each player, but we don’t need to coordinate all people in guild.
    Don’t forget that not every guild has players that produce 600/600 each day to fight heroic every 2 days.
    We are on a different level then you are. And from my point of view I would have to spend much more time on asking to re-joining and explaining…
    Our guild was created in January, and today we want to have average 550/600 to run T6 every two days. Maybe half of players produce 600/600, so rejoining will not give me the clear picture, and I would have to do it more often then you
    With Excel even if I will not manage to write down the lifetime rite tickets in one day I can do it in another and simply calculate daily average in another column. Fast and simple.

It would be much better if we could get raid tickets, and players contribution directly from the game even like this:
    CePL01 wrote: »
    If we could switch and check the last day contribution and raid tickets that would be awesome ;)
    I'm happy for you and a little bit jealous that you can bring back all your team in les then minute, today it’s out of our range, we still need to find more active people to do that.
  • SCPD
    73 posts Member
    There was a weekly contribution a long time ago, that was easy to track. But after a while EA removed this function, left only lifetime contribution and daily contribution, I don't know why because it seems achieved nothing but inflict tremendous difficulty and inconveniency for guild officers to track member's activity. I reported multiple tickets about restoring this function but I it's still not restored.
    Now I think this idea would works even better than weekly contribution:
    CePL01 wrote: »
    It would be good if they finally fix daily ticket tracker, but still it will force you to check it just before next activity. Same situation is with contribution,

Add function that displays yesterday's member contribution would be perfect to track member's activity. So please, EA studio, take a serious at this idea and make the life of guild officers' 10 times better!
  • -raid tickets from last x days.
    I support this one.
  • Or maybe...now, just hang on because this idea might blow everyone's minds, maybe they could just fix the daily ticket tracker?!? :)

Exactly. It's time for the Dev' to address the issue. A couple of days ago I got stuck on 570 (even though I scored waaaay over 600)

So, EA...pretty frickin' please...with sprinkles and cherry on top - take an interest.
  • Valariel
    161 posts Member
    I am a guild leader and I would also really appreciate a "previous day" or "this week" raid ticket counter.
  • DaceJoy
    83 posts Member
    Do you think if someone from EA is reading this? Is seams that even lifetime value not always is correct..
  • SCPD
    73 posts Member
    DaceJoy wrote: »
    Do you think if someone from EA is reading this? Is seams that even lifetime value not always is correct..

I think not, or they don't want to do anything about it, they'd reply if they do.