Cassian Zeta

Got my first zeta and I was debating between Jyn and Vader. I run a Wiggs/Chaze/EP in arena and was considering going full RG1.

I've never seen anyone talk about Cassians zeta. For those who don't know it grants protection up for 3 turns 20% at the start of each encounter.

What are your thoughts?

Replies

• Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Options
    B2 = zeta worthless
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It is a buff, which can be dispelled.
    It doesn't work at start of each encounter as it states, not that it is really needed for events/ls/ds/Cantina battles but just letting you know.
    If going full R1 jyn lead zeta is needed.
    If going full R1 Baze starts with taunt and K2SO gets taunt all the time. Both can handle any opening attack without the need for protection up.
  • Options
    It's it worth it on Jyn if I have her Chaze and Wiggs?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It's it worth it on Jyn if I have her Chaze and Wiggs?

Jyn lead yes. If she is in the lead.
    Jyn lead is really good with cassian.
  • Options
    Just try it out. You will eventually get a second zeta and put it somewhere else. Be different, there's no need for everyone to go for zMaul or zVader..
  • Options
    Just try it out. You will eventually get a second zeta and put it somewhere else. Be different, there's no need for everyone to go for zMaul or zVader..

Agreed
  • Options
    I wasn't even considering maul. But my jyn is more gear lvl compared to my EP. I guess I will work on it and give it to her.
  • Options
    I put my first zeta on Cassian with a Wedge (L), Biggs, STH, and K2SO team. I moved from120 to 50 in arena in one day. I'm very happy with it so far.
    SWGOH NAME:Pan