Please don't nerf Poe

Not now, not after the announcement. As one of the folks who haven't jumped on the bandwagon, I'm diverting my resources to him over QGJ and gearing him as fast as I can over others. I'm guessing most no Poe ppl are going to be in the same boat.

Like it or not, not having him on the team is going to draw a huge cross hair on yourself once the team visibility is online. Right or wrong, it's the most inarguable fact about the new arena we're going into.

Don't beep us over.

Replies

• Options
    So you don't want them to nerf Poe even though he will be a direct result ot you losing many, many ranks in Arena?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    So you don't want them to nerf Poe even though he will be a direct result ot you losing many, many ranks in Arena?

I was expecting a nerf but since the devs have done something else than, imo, what was required, nerfing him would be a massive mis direction. I'm being forced to go with the flow now, I wouldn't want to get beeped over again. Now, if some new toons or meta is evolved, I'm OK if the Poe that is going to get my undivided resources now, becomes generic or just good.