Hacker???

XCOM
250 posts Member
Is this possible - player with power of 15,081 getting 1st place every night (level 57) beating level 70 with power of 27,000? I have screen shots just can't paste them for some reason. Screen name of weaker player Zarseem Dyartes... My power is 20,000 and I easily beat him and get 1st place daily, but that doesn't sound right... Chat is the player with 27,000 and has FOTF, Ben Kenobi, etc. Am I over reacting?

Replies

• XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Sorry "Char" not Chat
  • You can paste screenshots by uploading them and pasting the url here.
    Case sounds definitely fishy. 10k power difference is too much especially vs a well synergised team.
    What does he run in his team?
  • XCOM wrote: »
    Is this possible - player with power of 15,081 getting 1st place every night (level 57) beating level 70 with power of 27,000? I have screen shots just can't paste them for some reason. Screen name of weaker player Zarseem Dyartes... My power is 20,000 and I easily beat him and get 1st place daily, but that doesn't sound right... Chat is the player with 27,000 and has FOTF, Ben Kenobi, etc. Am I over reacting?

Contact a moderator Lucifer whats his name, don't call someone out in the forums
    Roger roger
  • @CG_LucifersDaddy
    This is the dev handling the cheater accusations. You can pm him the screenshots, your username and code.
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Where can I upload the picture? What side do u guys use?
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Never mind found a site... Here is the screen shot, after I beat him of course for first place... ;-)
    http://postimg.org/image/l8m5y0w4z/
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    By the way... the picture pretty much proves cheating, no need to accuse.
  • How the hell do you get to be #1 with 20000 power??? I got more than 23000 and am struggeling to stay in the top 50!!! All the players up there got about 24000 or more power, so how do you get to be #1 with just 20000???
  • XCOM,
    EA_Jesse wrote: »

If you want to report a player that you think is cheating, please send a direct message to @CG_LucifersDaddy here on the forums. He is the one handling all cheating/exploiting reports. At a minimum, he will need your Player ID or Ally Code as well as the name of the suspected cheater. He is also the one that you will want to message if you believe action has been taken against your account incorrectly.

Do not create posts here on the forums if you believe someone is cheating as it will be removed. Instead, please send all of your reports directly to @CG_LucifersDaddy (aka LD).

Follow those steps and include the necessary information in your PM.

FashionFett.

• XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Well, second best team has all healers and QGJ, so before this, I couldn't get first. But when that guy gets first - not sure how he even got o the top and that's the whole point of the post - I easily beat him and get in first place!
  • Will Close and Remove in a few minutes...
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Thanks, but I think people should be aware that it happens, regardless of why. Maybe he is not, and excellent strategy is at play, I just want to know their opinion.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Triple_S wrote: »
    How the hell do you get to be #1 with 20000 power??? I got more than 23000 and am struggeling to stay in the top 50!!! All the players up there got about 24000 or more power, so how do you get to be #1 with just 20000???

1 word- synergy. I was about 25k power struggling to stay in the top 10 or some days top 20 until I changed up my team. Dropped to about 20k and was easily beating 25k teams and now I'm comfortable in top 10. I didn't drop nearly as much over night, and I have slowly brought these chars up to gear/stars to increase my power stat. Still only about 23k but the highest I've seen is about 27k in top 5 (on my server).

Now the 15k player... Probably Shouldn't be there. That's a bit low to have the health, speed, and DPS to be competitive in the 1-2 spot when so greatly outmatched by power. Without knowing his team is hard to say though.
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    I got Sid, GS, Barris, Poe, Phasma - all 6*, 8*... So...
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    6* 8 gear
This discussion has been closed.