Challenge gear rewards

Darth_Skywalker
202 posts Member
edited March 2017
Don't you guys feel like me every challenge reward I get it's useless gears stacking in thousands and should be revised?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    nope. Only the tank challenge gear isn't really needed, the others i still need quite alot of.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Used to think that about carbantis, now i think it about syringes.
  • Challenge gear needs a major overhaul (besides carbantis and syringes)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    Challenge gear needs a major overhaul (besides carbantis and syringes)

and mk4 laptops, mk3 droidcallers, mk5 powercells and mk8 biotech implant. The other gold salvages i'd like to keep aswell, but not as much as the mk8 biotechs
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I'd rather have them remove challenge gears from raid rewards than change the challenge gears
  • I think the TAC challenge needs a rework and should reward guns or cuffs. Also the challenges need to drop like 10 carbantis per sim to be able to keep up with all the toons that need them.
  • lukeroks wrote: »
    I think the TAC challenge needs a rework and should reward guns or cuffs. Also the challenges need to drop like 10 carbantis per sim to be able to keep up with all the toons that need them.

+1000!!!

• SwiftMooky wrote: »
    I'd rather have them remove challenge gears from raid rewards than change the challenge gears

Affirmative - thereby increasing the chance of getting useful gear.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Or higher level player gear rewards.
    I'd rather have them remove challenge gears from raid rewards than change the challenge gears
    This
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Cuffs and Mark V stun guns

100% on this. It's annoying when you get challenge gears instead of raid gear from raid rewards. It always happen.
  • xpxnx
    73 posts Member
    It would be a nice update if they simply removed challenge gear from all other sectors of the game once the player hits 85. (shipments, raid rewards, daily drop box) Excluding carbantis, I suppose.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I dpn't care that I get some gear pieces stacking in hundreds/thousands as long as I also get those I only have in 20s. Challenges are simmed. Don't worry too much about them.