The loss of daily activities

It just recently came to my attention that I have lost the two daily activities of training 1 character's level and equipping a gear. Is this intentional or not? I need to know because otherwise I am losing the chance to get crystals. If it helps, I started noticing it when I became level 81.

Replies

• I'm seeing this as well, but also seeing the daily achievement for completing all daily achievements is missing. It seems to have started when I hit lvl 80 a few days back - seems to be preventing the earning of Omega ability materials as listed when you search for them.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    you lose it at level 80 because people kept complaining about not being able to do them because they maxed all chars.
    (seems silly to me)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    That achievement goes away at 80, and the sim tickets get moved to daily completion.

Heads up: At 85, enhance as ship goes away too.
  • With the addition of new characters constantly, why would they remove it?

At least I am at the level where maxing all characters isn't an issue, hell the activity doesn't even call for a full level up to be completed. All I am saying is that I lose valuable crystals without it, and as a f2p player that is terrible. >:l

What about gear daily, is that normal too?
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    TWD_Negan wrote: »
    With the addition of new characters constantly, why would they remove it?

At least I am at the level where maxing all characters isn't an issue, hell the activity doesn't even call for a full level up to be completed. All I am saying is that I lose valuable crystals without it, and as a f2p player that is terrible. >:l

What about gear daily, is that normal too?

You're not losing any crystals, they just moved them. Hit 85 and you will be getting even more because of the prize box.
  • ForceSurge wrote: »
    I'm seeing this as well, but also seeing the daily achievement for completing all daily achievements is missing. It seems to have started when I hit lvl 80 a few days back - seems to be preventing the earning of Omega ability materials as listed when you search for them.

My issue with the complete all activities disappearing seemed to be resolved by restarting the app. Seems odd, but there you go.