Bug with Darth Nihilus leader skill as fallback leader in GW

Today I fought a team on node 12 of Galactic War.

Rex (L)
Gen Kenobi
Darth Nihilus
Baze
Chirrut

Fun, yes?

Anyway, with my first team I was able to take out Rex as leader before I was destroyed. When I went back for a second round, their Darth Nihilus was listed in the leader spot -- the top left square of the four squares. Upon entering the battle, I saw to my surprise that Darth Nihilus had more than half of his protection still!

From the description of his leader skill it seems like his protection should always turn into health when he's leader. So either his leader skill wasn't in effect, or it was bugged somehow.

When I have a minute later today I will pull screenshots from my phone if helpful -- I have a shot of the pre-battle lineup from the opposition, and a shot of the starting lineup once we had entered battle, showing Nihilus in the customary leader location but also with protection remaining.

Replies

• Options
    basically in gw the leader ability carries over even in the next battle after you kill the leader
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    basically in gw the leader ability carries over even in the next battle after you kill the leader

nope, that's wrong

if in GW you kill the leader, and enter th battle there will be no leader
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you kill the leader in GW, the skill goes away in the next attack. However, I'm pretty sure a new character does not become the leader...there is just no longer any leader ability.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    If you kill the leader in GW, the skill goes away in the next attack. However, I'm pretty sure a new character does not become the leader...there is just no longer any leader ability.

Ahhh, maybe that's it. I thought that there was a new leader with his/her new skill. But maybe if there's no leader skill applied, that explains this.