Eeth Koth - is he any good?

Vodo
332 posts Member
Obviously I need another Jedi for the event. Would like to get Mace but he seems too slow to farm so there's Koth in arena shipments.
Anybody running him at lvl60 or higher? Is he any good? The anti droid abilities sound at least interresting and may make him useful.

Replies

• Reading the description of Force Push ability:
    • Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to Stun for 1 turn and a 100% chance to inflict Ability Block for 3 turns if the target is a Droid.

Is that 75% chance do stun ANYBODY or only DROIDS?

Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Anybody. I still wouldn't use him though. Too squishy.
  • He should have over 10k hp?
  • MLGebra wrote: »
    Anybody. I still wouldn't use him though. Too squishy.

Thanks man.

Wondering how is she against top droid teams. I will wait some Eeth's high level owner opinion.

My jedi team sucks against droids, I need a counter or else I will change my formation to face them.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Eeth is good trust me. Yes he is squishy but his stun is amazing - always all the time the enemy team plays with 4 chars. And my Eeth is only 6* now
  • I'm getting him cos, Arena shipments and he's anti droid. Lots of droid teams with Poe now.
  • Hi everyone,

I already have:

7* Lumi
    5* JC
    3* Ahsoka
    3* Kit Fisto - nearly 4* (Yeah i'm so lucky that Chromium pack always give me Kit Fisto shards instead of QGJ -_-)
    2* QCJ

I was wondering if i should get Eeth Koth? I know that i already have 5 Jedis but i hate that KIT FISTO :@ and Eeth Koth can be very useful against the Poe-droid's teams now that we can see our opponents full team in Arena. I got about 10K Arena tokens should i go for Eeth Koth or he's useless? Anyone got him high star-ed? or advice me on making a Jedi Team(i can farm Bariss and mace Windu as well) I'm level 68.

Thanks.
  • BattleIsle
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Eeth Koth is a permanent Member in my Team, because of it's strong secondary attack. He produces much more damage on a lower rank (4*) than Lumina (5*) or Sidious (6*).
  • I have him full leveled and geared up. He has won me many of battles. He hits fast and hard with a high chance to stun. And, is brutal towards droids.
  • Zero tokens for ee hoth

Have sid at 5*

Not sure if I should even try n lose out on farming sid
  • I've heard good things about Eeth Koth. Finishing up my Han, but he's probably the next one I'm working on from Arena.
    Dutch Trade Alliance
  • He might even see some action in arena now that we can preview an enemies team
  • I've use him all the time in arena and rank around the 50 mark with no refreshes.
  • I've seen him in GW a few times at 7* and he was pretty good. He's Better versus droid teams, but still not a bad guy. I'll level him up in a few months when I work on an anti droid team.
  • @BattleIsle

Thanks for replying!
    I will definitely go for him, he can be useful for the future light side missions but i don't think think that he will fit in my arena team. 5*Dooku(L) 7* Lumi 7*Sid 6*ResistancePilot(or 5* Geo) and 5*Poe.
    But i will try different combinations, thanks mate!
  • @skarroo11 So, I'm lvl 69 now, and have been using Mace Windu since level 20 or so. I have him 7*, max gear. He is in my arena team, always. I run Ima(lead), Lumi, JC, Mace and Ahsoka.

I really like Mace, even though he has been underperforming. With the new update coming, he is getting a much deserved buff, so don't write him off yet. I would suggest farming him if you can afford to spare the energy. Just my thoughts.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Thx so far everybody! Looks like he's not that bad then.
    The few I borrowed from allies didn't feel any special but not particulary bad also. And since I stopped on my Jawa I can use a anti droid guy anyway.
  • Neoh
    19 posts Member
    So i finished my 7* sidious some time ago and saved a bit of arena tokens which was going towards any new character being added to the shipments since i didn't like any of the ones being there besides sidious, but with the new update inc. i guess 5Jedi is the word.

Meaning i should starting buying Eeth Koth shards right?

Got
    Lumi 7*
    JC 5*

So guess i have to stop farming Geo from cantina and go for the buffed MaceW on node 4A and stop on Poe aswell, then go QGJ in the shipments section.

(Should i finish both Geo 5*(42/85) and Poe 5*(50/85) first? and then head the Jedi way?) i'm noobishly confused.

Arrghhh the decisions!?
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm going to go for Eeth Koth shipments too.

So far I have
    Luminara 7*
    Jedi Consular- 5*
    Aayla Secura 5* - lucky with chromium packs
    Jedi Guardian 4*
    Qui Gon Jin - 3*
    Eeth Koth 3*
    Asokha 2*

I think within a week or so I should be able to field a team of five toons 5* and above.
    Going to take take a lot of leveling up and gearing though.

• What if they add some new char, perhaps other Jedi to Arena Shipm? I'm saving the credits till the update hits
  • Jamito wrote: »

So far I have
    Luminara 7*
    Jedi Consular- 5*
    Jedi Guardian 4*
    Qui Gon Jin - 3*
    Eeth Koth 3*
    Asokha 2*

I think within a week or so I should be able to field a team of five toons 5* and above.

don't invest in ashoka. i did early but she needs a huge buff.
  • It depends what your goal is. One of the best toons for Arena is IG-88. I have him at max level and the damage is huge. Combine him with Poe to protect him. You can use him with a Phasma or droid team.
  • BattleIsle wrote: »
    Eeth Koth is a permanent Member in my Team, because of it's strong secondary attack. He produces much more damage on a lower rank (4*) than Lumina (5*) or Sidious (6*).

I'm curious what the cooldown is on that special? Man, I really wish we could see that kinda thing on the character card. Or can we and I've just been missing it?
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Rutank wrote: »
    Jamito wrote: »

So far I have
    Luminara 7*
    Jedi Consular- 5*
    Jedi Guardian 4*
    Qui Gon Jin - 3*
    Eeth Koth 3*
    Asokha 2*

don't invest in ashoka. i did early but she needs a huge buff.

Does she really get that bad later? Mine is lvl57, purple gear and just 2* but she does well, even in lvl6 LS missions with higher lvl opponents. Her damage is ok and her self heal is more then nice. Only complain I have is that her special almost never crits, so her party heal is really rare.
  • skarroo11 wrote: »
    @BattleIsle

Thanks for replying!
    I will definitely go for him, he can be useful for the future light side missions but i don't think think that he will fit in my arena team. 5*Dooku(L) 7* Lumi 7*Sid 6*ResistancePilot(or 5* Geo) and 5*Poe.
    But i will try different combinations, thanks mate!

You can go to a channel called Jedi Master Ailan on youtube and even though he's p2p he totally recommends eeth koth due to his reliable stun.

A bit off-topic here apology but I'm really curious to get ur two-cents on resistance pilot. How well is he working with ur team and what complaints do u have about him if there's any? I planned to get him but putting it on hold for a while since so far insight about him is minimum.

Thanks, mate.
  • @M9silent

Yeah this buff was well deserved, well done! He'll be stronger now.
    I have about 60 Mace Windu Shards, I'll unlock/gear him and see how he performs.
    Thanks.
  • @Irics

I checked his channel and well he's heavily p2w.
    I open one or two mega pack once every 1-2 weeks, his team got a great synergy together and that 7* FOTP x.x

I definitely getting Eeth Koth tho, he can be a replacement for my Dooku and his reliable stuns only on Jedis -_-

Sure mate, hum Resistance Pilot is a great character. My new team consists of: 5* Dooku(L) 7*Sid 7*Lumi 6*RP 5*Poe. In this team with Dooku Lead he gain +13.5% evasion with an additional % of his own and whenever he evades or crits he gain turn meter + Dooku offense up for one turn. He crits for 5-6K atm and with Dooku buff he crits for 7.5K+. I also read somewhere that a 7* full geared RP with Poggle buff can crit for over 10K and with Poe Expose that's a one shot kill. He can also gain Foresight for 2 turn which is great considering his kinda average health 9K HP with is my only complaint about him, his low health. I dropped him at 4* and since that he was always in my team and I think he has the highest basic attack in the game.(not sure about that) It depends in what kind of team you want to put him into but he's doing great in mine and ppl underestimate him a lot and I know that there's better character than him out there but he's easy to star up and a pretty solid character.