Fleet Arena - Bug? Cheat? Or just unfair game method?

I played today a Match in fleet arena where I have been defeated easily. I dealt really really small damages while my weakest ship (included my Capital) in my team has 3 star, 2 and 3rd lvl skills and lvl 77. The enemy's best ship was a 2 star ship at lvl 47. How can his/her ships deal much more damages than my ships while I dealt really small damages? And how can his/her Capital ship comes 2-3 times more than my Capital? Thats ok if his/her Capital comes faster but I can't find the way with these ships on these lvls to do this especially that his/her best ship was 2 star and lvl 47 while 2 of his/her 5 ships was just on lvl 1 with 1 star. I can't even defeat any of those 1 lvl 1 star ships.
So what can it be? A bug? Or can it be because of the server? Or it's because of just a stupid game method what I don't know? Or can anyone cheat in this game?
I have never met something like this before so I don't know if someone can cheat in this game or not.

Replies

• AladgarKyle
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    The **** is "s t u p i d". :smile:
  • They were not. And just one of my ships crew member is not on higher level. They are not my best members but they were a bit better than what my enemy had. And I still can't believe a star 1 lvl 1 ship with lvl 1 skills (abilities) can be better in this way even if that's crew member is good. Not really good just good. And while my crew members were a bit better I still can't believe it's possible. I can't see how can those two ships do so much dmg and get so low dmg. Other's maybe can with good crew members but not so big and so low how it happened. But this is just my opinion of course. If someone can tell me the way than I can believe it. :smile:
  • AladgarKyle
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I forgot it but my fleet power was 89,5k while his/her fleet power was around 56k.