Is anyone else getting frustrated

Draco_8269
0 posts Member
edited February 2016
So I'm getting kinda frustrated with saving up my crystals and using them to try and get a new character and all I get is more shareds for characters I already have.

Is anyone else getting frustrated 7 votes

Anyone
71% 5 votes
Shared
28% 2 votes
Post edited by Draco_8269 on

Replies

• The most annoying is saving up and getting shards for useless characters
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I don't understand the options, so I can't vote. But people are still wasting crystals on chromium pulls? Give me the 350 crystals and you can haz... 7 royal guard shards. You do no want? I give you 15 ewok shards? Oh, you no likey? 15 ugnaught shards. Why u mad my babies? I give you everythings you ask me for. Buy 8 pack I promise I give to you 1 jedi. Thank you! 30 kit fisto shards for my babies!
    Post edited by Nerfherder17 on
  • V8tt
    35 posts Member
    I pulled a 4* Bariss off a free card this morning.
  • Unless you are P2W or are very early into the game, I wouldn't spend your crystals on packs if I were you.
  • As someone who bought a lot of Chromiums, but not enough to get the Premium toons to 7*. I spent a lot on dozens of packs with poor luck.

The advice I give everyone is grind. Use your crystals to farm toons you want. Check shipments buy shards there. Yes I know 50/shard is steep. I only buy the ones I'm building.

Yes though I bought many 8x packs trying for the 1 shard I needed to 6* Maul and got notta.