Newer Players Welcome - Small Guild Recruiting

Party like its 1999 is a small, casual guild that has been around since guilds began in GOH. I recently inherited the guild when our leader moved on. We are currently made up of level 60-85 players.

While not yet on a consistent schedule, we usually raid T5 rancor, and nAAT. We are looking for new members who will be active. I'm willing to work with players of any level, so long as you can contribute tickets so we can raid more frequently. I don't require 600/600, but the more tickets we can get, the more often we can raid and get gear for our members. We are always working on building squads to eventually tackle the heroic raids.

Since we're still a small guild, we use the in-game chat instead of LINE or Discord right now. Guild activities reset at 7:30 EST.

If you're interested in joining us, you can send me an ally request in-game, or shoot me a message here on the forums. In-game I am Jin88302, ally code 635-685-623.

Replies

• Hi Jin,

Wondering, are you close to the point where most of your folks already have a 7 star toon? My guild is looking to support a guild make the transition from T6 rancor to heroic. It only takes about 1 to 2 support players to get you there and your players will get Heroic rewards and Han shards provided they have at least 1x 7 star toon.

Mol

Line ID: MolTheFirst
    Discord: MolTheFirst#4187
  • Hello Jin,

What size is your Guild currently?
  • AK_1Kingz wrote: »
    Hello Jin,

What size is your Guild currently?

Currently we've only got 14/50. Five of us are level 85, the rest are split between 60-80, and a few new players that have joined this week in their 30s.