Kylo's Ship

More stars please.

That is all.

Replies

• Options
    Same for TIE Striker...and Vader's ship...but they keep releasing more ships that aren't farmable
  • Options
    Vader's ship especially. Still sitting on an Empire admiral ship... with one empire ship of any power to go with it.....

Not that we have an FO admiral to go with Kylo's.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't Vader's ship come before these other tournament characters that are now farmable?

It really does seem like they're neglecting ships. I actually quite like fleet arena.
  • Options
    i may be the only one who agrees, but I also like the fleet arena. Even a hard long farm on a hard node gives a path. I would farm some of those ships. Heck some of my best pilots are ships I can't get, and I have maxed ships with Pilots i don't gear.
  • Options
    I like fleet arean too really want some PVE fleet content
  • Options
    I love fleet.
    More ships would be great. There are so many they could make.
    Id like more stars with Kylo ship too
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    With the event for the Phantom and Ghost II, I think mid April or early May will be major updates to ships. It might be May and be a ships month.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    More stars please.

That is all.

Yes please. I have it 100% maxed and it just doesn't cut the mustard at 4*.
  • Options
    I only care about fleet b/c of Zeta material ...
  • xdecide
    114 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ships are bad
    hopefull they spent some time into before releasing new ships or even a raid
  • Options
    Yes... it would be nice to star this ship, as I need one more Darkside 5* and Scimitar is very rare it seems.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    Also, I was at 64/65 Slave 1 shards for 10 days... that's 30 refreshes without seeing it.... that ****.

I might be wrong. RNG might be simple. But, eff me if it doesn't happen time and again you need one more shard and it then it "just happens" to not show up anymore.

^ this has nothing to do with this post, but then again, it does. Thank you.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice