Zeta Help!!!

GCD
28 posts Member
I have Zader and have been running a zader (L) boba, palp, Shore, and TFP. I will have another zeta today and trying to figure out my next zeta toon.

I have a gear 10 Kylo, gear 10 Boba, and a gear 10 Sidious. Any thoughts would be awesome..

Replies

• You have sith? Darth Maul, immediately. His zeta is the best in the game.If you have first order, you can also try a phasma zeta.
  • I have Vader, Boba, and Sid with zetas. Bobas is the worst of the 3, but I did because he was on my arena. Sid works good with zeta vader (and supposedly resistance), and it makes him useful again. Overall, I would say Kylos zeta would be the best of those 3.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    If you've got maul of course him if not I would say sid or kylo imo
  • canadiantpain
    59 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    GCD wrote: »
    I have Zader and have been running a zader (L) boba, palp, Shore, and TFP. I will have another zeta today and trying to figure out my next zeta toon.

I have a gear 10 Kylo, gear 10 Boba, and a gear 10 Sidious. Any thoughts would be awesome..

If you're going to stick with Zader then Zid is probably the best bet. The two work amazing together! I have Zylo, Zid and Zoba and they are all very good. You don't need the zeta for Boba to be viable under Zader though, so I would save him for later. Kylo is an absolute beast, but he doesn't benefit from Zaders leader ability the way that Zid does. If it's purely from the synergy standpoint Zid all the way. As a stand alone I would go Zylo.
    T Pain
  • GCD
    28 posts Member
    Thanks for the responses... I think I'm going to do Sidious and the Dooku next... maybe even Savage after that... sounds sexy!!!