Help beating nihilus team

Stuey
69 posts Member
Hey guys, so I usually get first in arena, but recently a whale jumped up with a nihilus lead, accompanied by dooku, ep, dv, a d sith trooper. At first I could beat him, but he increases his speed and now im screwed. So I run wiggs with Lando, boba, and sth. Trying to figure out the best way to beat him. I was thinking b2 possible to remove troopers annoyance, but that's a long farm.

I also have ep, thought maybe his shock might help to not let them get health

Maybe DM for daze so they don't counter attack?

Cause the hardest part is usually just getting through the trooper, I can usually one shot dooku and ep with wiggs, but getting through that **** trooper! Even with bobas execute the taunt gets put right back

Any help would be great, thanks!

Replies

• Sith1
    314 posts Member
    What all do you have to work with?
  • You're describing someone like me ... lol. JK I don't use that same setup though I'm almost done with my ST >:)

Ability block, stun - all that do a number on DN led teams, fyi. Obviously speed too, but if you had someone like TFP who can ability block and block taunts, that will also help you as well.
  • A lot of teams should be able to beat it. Just depends who you have.

First thing wrong is that they aren't running a cleanser in a Nilhilus lead team. If they get hit with healing immunity they can't health steal.

TFP would be better than Boba to try and ability block Nil or EP and get buff immunity on SiT.
  • Stuey
    69 posts Member
    Here's my link

https://swgoh.gg/u/stuey

Thanks!
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    I would say ep fett wiggs and Lando I ran a full sith team dn lead I always had trouble with that combo. If you get fett fast enough to ab and then stun with ep you can one shot with wiggs and make it rain with Lando. I would at least give it shot imo
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member

Just make sure you have good speed secondary on fett and crit chance or crit damage you could apply it with wiggs too crit chance with Lando
  • Stuey
    69 posts Member
    Hmmm maybe a good idea, just skip sth all together? That would out a lot of damage on board