Jyn Erso – Guild Store

Serya
334 posts Member
Has anyone actually seen Jyn shards in Guild Store? If so what spot does she rotate in?

I REALLY want to finish her but have not had one drop of her yet, even with a few refreshes.....

Replies

• Top left. Bought her a few times.
  • Top left hand corner. Since she's been released there I have seen her twice. From the random sampling of my guild she is the most rare (if comparing to say Chirrut in FS). But it could be conformation bias. (I've seen Chirrut maybe 5 times) - Farming both.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Top left hand corner. She's there once a day for me.
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Thanks, just wanted to make sure I was looking in the correct spot.... Going to take awhile to get 20 drops I guess.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    edited March 2017
    I've only seen Jyn and Chirrut appear once each.

Both show up fairly often in regular shipments though.
  • Only once
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Nikka488 wrote: »
    Top left hand corner. Since she's been released there I have seen her twice. From the random sampling of my guild she is the most rare (if comparing to say Chirrut in FS). But it could be conformation bias. (I've seen Chirrut maybe 5 times) - Farming both.

I'd say I've seen Jyn about the same as Chirrut, maybe a little more often. But about the same in my experience
  • For me it has been nearly 50/50 with her and Gamorrean Guard with JE coming very rarely.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Yes, I've already bought 15 shards of Jyn from the guild store.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Serya wrote: »
    Has anyone actually seen Jyn shards in Guild Store? If so what spot does she rotate in?

I REALLY want to finish her but have not had one drop of her yet, even with a few refreshes.....

i haven't used a single refresh and i've seen her twice
  • Yes I've seen her.

I wish she wasn't sharing the same spot as Dengar. I'm trying to get him to 7*...
  • Appeared for the first time today. Need 45 more shards to unlock lol
  • I've seen her, but she's rare to get
  • Didn't see her the first two days, now I've seen her about 4 or 5 times, I am at 4 stars and 10 shards currently, it's really **** slow, compared to Rey..
  • Yes 4 times now but very hit n miss
  • DaniB32
    196 posts Member
    Not once. Ridiculous
  • already got 30 shards from there... Chirrut only 5...
  • I've seen her once and chirrut once and 4 Baze shards doing all 3 tries every day, absolute joke. EA being typical EA.
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    Jyn ive seen 6 to 8 times chirrut ive seen twice.....
  • I haven't seen either in my guild store yet
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Antmanndie wrote: »
    I haven't seen either in my guild store yet

If by either you mean Jyn or Chirrut, well Jyn is the only one there that will appear in the guild store. And she'll show up in the top left spot. Chirrut only shows up in the fleet shipments in the top right character shard spot.
  • I have encountered Jyn (Top Left) probably three or maybe four times? Chirrut I think I have seen for certain twice, maybe three times....

Not very common, but I'm perfectly fine with it as I will get way more shards of them than I ever will of Shoretrooper.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Chirrut seems to be the real deal breaker. I've farmed almost twice as many Baze shards as Chirrut ones since the update.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »
    Chirrut seems to be the real deal breaker. I've farmed almost twice as many Baze shards as Chirrut ones since the update.

I've seen Chirrut 3 times in the fleet shipments since the update (15 shards) and gotten 6 Baze shards since the update. Didn't buy any of the Chirrut shards though because I'm trying to finish off my current zeta before getting sidetracked onto character shards.
  • Serya wrote: »

The first (dengar,je) actually have 24 if her shards
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Got my first Jyn drop today! Only 19 more for 7 stars.....
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    Two times in the last few weeks.