syndulla outwit

I had to play syndulla in GW because it's ridiculous how the last battles are difficult (earlier players enjoyed it well I see with the videos on youtube, I don't see why we can't). I've wiped out my entire team to leave the opponent with opress (71 btw, i'm in 59's, nice aye?) and sidious as per usual, 61 this time. now syndulla is supposed to expose the healthiest enemy but she doesn't. tried both sidious and opress, neither goes exposed. i think there's a bug there. like someone cares...

Replies

• Did it get resisted?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited March 2017
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug! Hera Syndyulla's basic attack states "Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If that enemy was the healthiest enemy, also Expose them for 1 turn." The healthiest enemy will be a combination of Health + Protection + Defense, so the enemy you may have used the basic attack against may have not been the healthiest at the time of the attack.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug! Hera Syndyulla's basic attack states "Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If that enemy was the healthiest enemy, also Expose them for 1 turn." The healthiest enemy will be a combination of Health + Protection + Defense, so the enemy you may have used the basic attack against may have not been the healthiest at the time of the attack.

defense.

wha...?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
This discussion has been closed.