Dark Side normal 9B not counting as dark side for guild achievement

After guild reset today (7:30pm EST), I did a couple hard mode missions and maybe one other and then proceeded to use the rest of my energy (almost maxed) and then two energy refreshes on dark side normal mission 9B. I then checked my guild achievement score, and it had only counted 30 energy toward that, which I think was from the other missions. I checked my ticket contributions, and that said 376 energy use. I looked in guild management, and that counted 316 energy use somehow. So all three were saying different things, when they should have at least been close, and guild management should have said the same as the ticket contribution. After I recuperated enough energy, I tried again (this was maybe an hour later) and ran another mission from dark side normal 9B. Sure enough, it counted it toward tickets but not toward the dark side guild achievement. That still says 30, even though I've used well over 300 energy since guild reset toward dark side missions. So it seems not to be counting that mission toward the dark side achievement for some reason. Others in my guild are getting their contributions counted, so it's not a problem across the board. This is only going on for me, probably because something is wrong with that mission counting the way it should toward that guild activity.

Replies

• If I may point out , it is LIGHT side battles that is the current daily, dark side battles were a couple days ago
  • Just figured that out. Now I feel like an ****. For some reason I got stuck on dark side today. This morning I told my guild to save for dark side, until a guildmate corrected me. You'd think that would have gotten me back on track, but then I went right to dark side at guild reset.

Still doesn't solve the issue of why guild management says a different amount than tickets.
  • The daily counter is flawed, has been for months, the lifetime total however generally speaking always seems to be accurate,
  • I know that it often say 0 when people have used energy, but I've never noticed it counting most but not all of the energy spent.
  • Oh it counts part of the energy very frequently lol,