New Blueprint Location Ideas

I think ships currently are involved quite a bit in the game. Example being you can buy ship credits and training droid materials in cantina shipments, prestige in arena shipments, farm blueprint in hard nodes, farm them in cantina nodes, and even earn ship credits and training droids from higher-end nodes.

So what if ship blueprints could be purchased from shipments that AREN'T Fleet Shipments, especially with new characters such as Chirrut being added there and making it harder for everyone.

Now I agree 100% with anyone thinking that there should still be FS exclusive ships. Otherwise it would just be people farming zetas and nothing else.

Here's my idea:

Crystal Shipments - Millennium Falcon

Arena Shipments - Rex's ARC-170

Cantina Shipments - Wedge Antilles' X-Wing

Shard Shop - Darth Vader's TIE Advanced

Guild Shipments - Plo Koon's Starfighter

Fleet Shipments - TIE Reaper

RNG-free GW Spot in Shipments - Clone Sargeant's ARC-170

Cantina Node 8-A - Cassian's U-Wing

Cantina Node 7-D - Slave I

DS Hard 1-A - Resistance X-Wing

Thoughts?

Replies

• I think that sounds fair. what about the ghost and phantom 2
  • I think that sounds fair. what about the ghost and phantom 2

Idk, maybe through an event?
  • Sounds like a good idea but personally I wouldn't want a couple of the ships you specifically mentioned as it would put them in 3 locations when plenty of other ships would still only have 1, like wedge and plo's ships don't need another location as they are already in 2. Maybe the tie fighters? (Regular and FO)
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    These all seem like good ideas
  • War
    932 posts Member
    You made Slave 1 and Cassian's U-Wing rather easy farms, but other than that it's an interesting idea. I don't we'll ever get RNG free spots though. They might decide to add RNG spots to some of these shipment locations for the ships currently exclusive to FS, or the ones still not farmable, but I think RNG will always be a factor unfortunately.
  • War wrote: »
    You made Slave 1 and Cassian's U-Wing rather easy farms, but other than that it's an interesting idea. I don't we'll ever get RNG free spots though. They might decide to add RNG spots to some of these shipment locations for the ships currently exclusive to FS, or the ones still not farmable, but I think RNG will always be a factor unfortunately.

Cantina is easy? Please, it took me 2 months to get Anakin to 7-stars using 2 refreshes a day in additon of doing his 3 hard nodes everyday.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    War wrote: »

Cantina is easy? Please, it took me 2 months to get Anakin to 7-stars using 2 refreshes a day in additon of doing his 3 hard nodes everyday.

For us dolphins; yes it'll take 1-2 months, for whales and krakens 2-3 weeks. So it depends on how you look at it. Even though I'd like to finish off Slave 1 at a faster pace. It'd be annoying if in 2-3 weeks 7* Slave 1 was everywhere, and I'm still working on my sixth star.
  • War wrote: »

For us dolphins; yes it'll take 1-2 months, for whales and krakens 2-3 weeks. So it depends on how you look at it. Even though I'd like to finish off Slave 1 at a faster pace. It'd be annoying if in 2-3 weeks 7* Slave 1 was everywhere, and I'm still working on my sixth star.

Would whales and krakens have a 7* Slave I already without the need for cantina energy? Because I know all the whales/krakens on my shard sure do.
  • War
    932 posts Member

Would whales and krakens have a 7* Slave I already without the need for cantina energy? Because I know all the whales/krakens on my shard sure do.

Depends on how much of their winnings they put into mainly the Slave 1 and didn't spend too much on Zetas, gear, character shards, etc. And I kinda forgot that there's a ship data card pack, lol.

Doesn't mean there's not whales that are still on their sixth star and could finish it much quicker if the Slave 1 was suddenly put onto a cantina node.
  • im f2p and i have slave 1 at 6* and 20 shards
    though i do rank 2 and dont buy zetas from shipments
    so i can buy slave whenever it appears
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    It feels like they don't know where they are going with ship at the moment. Several ships have been there forever and are not farmable yet (tie Advanced, millenium falcon, etc.).

However, I would keep some ships hard to farm/fleet shipments only (slave 1, scimitar, Rex, Poe, U-Wing). If you move them to cantina nodes for exemple, you would screw over people that invested in them rather than in Zetas.

I would agree though that some of the new ship should be in shipments soon somewhere however.
  • Thats how things go, over time the stuff that use to be new and flashy and were harder farms get moved to more accessable places and the new flashy releases take their place. Its not screwing over the people who choose them over zetas. They had their go running em and its a choice they made knowing how over time content becomes more accessable. Its ridiculous to expect them to put brand new content on a cantina node... Haha wow
  • Yes except that cassians u wing SHOULD be in fleet store,not a fan of another cantina farm @3Cheers4Tyranny
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz