Solo Rancor

I don't understand how a solo Rancor raid is possible, and I'd like to. Considering that Rancor can eat a toon every several turns, does it just require making sure it stays stunned or removing turn meter at every attack?

Replies

• Options
    Turn meter reduction for the whole raid. You use a team of zVader(lead), TFP, palp, and then usually the best picks for your 4th and 5th are Sidious/Rex/maul... Basically you just want to keep the rancor from getting as few turns as possible
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    TM manipulation is how you beat raid bosses. Whether keeping boss TM down on Rancor, or Squad TM up in P3 of HAAT.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    Options
    That makes sense. I just didn't know that could work because it seems rancor never loses turn meter to my Chewbacca or Vader
  • _JB_
    68 posts Member
    Options
    MobileGamer posted a video recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saiXCfsyZyg&t=79s
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Soloing Rancor without Rex is simple. Zader, TFP, Tarkin, Sidious, Magmatrooper. You sub Magma for EP, but his AoE TM reduction can be a life saver against the pigs.
  • Options
    If you aren't far enough along for Zader teams, look towards TM reducing toons like Teebo, QGJ, Ewok Scout, etc. The Zader team is the Rancor endgame, though.
    Ooba hutar.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    If you aren't far enough along for Zader teams, look towards TM reducing toons like Teebo, QGJ, Ewok Scout, etc. The Zader team is the Rancor endgame, though.

With how the tie breaking works, might be better just to go Teebo lead in general. Depending on player ID, soloing can still get you outside top 10, and then that's a lot resources spent on what Teebo can get you. Unless you're planning to run Zader for arena or HAAT of course.
  • Options
    I need some help. I have
    QGJ 7* g10 (almost g11)
    Teebo 7* g9
    Phasma 7* g10
    Rey 7* g9
    GS 7* g10
    I have Rex, but he is not ready for heroic he is 6* g8. Also, i have 5s 6* g8. I can solo phase 1 but the rest is difficult for me. Any tips? If i am not mistaken, my teebo has at least %70 potency. With mods over %100.