Building a Rebel Team

Hi! I'm fairly new to the game (only been playing for a month now) and have set myself out to form a rebel team! I put together Ackbar, Stormtrooper Han, Wedge and Bigs. At this point, I just need one more character, whom I figured would be Lando. However, the idea of running Leia with an Ackbar lead intrigued me. I have no shards for neither Lando nor Leia and I am willing to farm either or. Just curious as to who I should get over the other?

Replies

• Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    (Lead) Wedge
    Biggs
    Baze
    Chirrut
    +1

Is where you'll want to be eventually. To start with I would take Lando over Leia. He hits hard and you'll want him for credit heist events. ST Han is a great stand-in for Baze until you get Baze, and ST Han will also help you with credit heist.

I'm newer (level 62) and run:
    (Lead) Lando
    Biggs
    ST Han
    Ackbar
    Boba Fett

Once I get Wedge then Wedge will lead and Ackbar will be out.
  • Options
    @Xetal

Thanks a lot for your insight! Baze is pretty much out of my sight for now since I'm no where close to 9c. I do have boba, yet I've never tried him in place of ackbar. Definitely going to try that team you recommended just now. Thanks for the response :D
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Baze is out of sight for me too, until high level. ST Han is a good replacement tank in the meantime.

Biggs needs speed and critical damage. ST Han needs tons of speed and maybe some potency/tenacity/survival stats. Wedge needs critical damage and offense stats (offense, critical chance) and some speed. Lando needs critical chance and critical damage. Boba needs tons of speed and some potency, as well as offense stats.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge (L) Biggs lando sth leia get them all 5 star or higher for the ep event after yoda.
  • Options
    Best full rebel team is: wedge lead, sthan, biggs, lando , leia
  • Options
    My current rebel team is Wedge (L), StHan, Biggs, Ackbar and Lando. All 7* all lv80 all G8 except Lando who is G11 and all ability Rank 7 / 8.

Tried the LS 9A Normal and got curb stomped by the first group...

So is this group actually viable for endgame LS fights as well or only to an extent in Arena? (I know it's not Meta anymore).

In regards to LS 9 fights would a 3* Baze really be viable at all? Because I was pondering about replacing Ackbar with Chirrut once I have him on 7* but if he needs Baze that badly with him I am not sure if a 3* Baze can replace a 7* StHan on the LS 9 fights.

Any opinions and input and insights welcome
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Imho a 3* baze full gear x or xi is highly viable it's more about gear then stars anymore well and mods of course but yes you put chaze with wedge(l) Biggs and Lando
  • Options
    While Leia would have good synergy with your team, she's only available in the squad store, the same as ST Han and Ackbar. Keep working on SThan. Farm Lando from Cantina battles and Boba from the Catina store. After you're done with STHan work on Leia if you wish.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Jyn (L), Cassian, K2S0, Chirrut, Baze is arguably the best rebel team 1 can assemble atm. Easy ? No. Worth it ? OMG YES.

I have seen this team in action and honestly, I don't see anything...even Zaul leads, that can stop it.

The sheer amount of buffs in conjunction w/ Jyn's lead...as well as K2S0's zeta under her lead is insane.

Rebels gaining 5% prot regen every time they gain a buff...wow.