To jedi or not to jedi?

I have been playing this game for a week now and am obsessed.

I am level 44 and consistently finish in the top 30 of my server.

With the new update notes being released, I am torn.

Do I ignore the jedi event happening soon, or put all my efforts into gathering 5 jedi of 5* minimum?!

I currently only have 2 jedi, jc and lumi, both recently 4*.

By my calculations I will be able to get both of them to 5* as well as farm eeth koth, qgj and ahsoka to 5 star by the time the second week of the event gets going.

BUT

This means disregarding all of my current plans for the team I want just based on the hopeful assumption that the new character will be the one and only Master Yoda!

It may also make the next 6 weeks or so of the game slightly less enjoyable, just to get a character which may end up not being very good, who will also be stuck at 5* indefinitely.

I cannot decide on my own, please help me!

Thanks, Snoot

Replies

• Seeing as the event thats coming up is going to be jedi only & probably give you Yoda go jedi. I went sith because jedi currently suxk bad but the devs decided to make the first event jedi only knowing the jedi suxk & everyone focused on the sith.
  • Well people are saying that the event will start next week and it only lasts a week and goes away for unknown time period. So I doubt you will be farm five 5* Jedi in a week unless you plan to spend a bunch of cash.
  • Seeing as the event thats coming up is going to be jedi only & probably give you Yoda go jedi. I went sith because jedi currently suxk bad but the devs decided to make the first event jedi only knowing the jedi suxk & everyone focused on the sith.

The only two siths you see are dooku and sidious, so dont exaggerate :) Jedi were really good at the start of the game. Untill sidious got buffed (+35% dodge vs jedi)

OT: @Snootking I suggest you keep building your arena and gw squad. You don't know how good the new hero will be and its a returning event. So you can obtain the hero later on. When you're at level 44 its important to grab your arena and gw rewards. This will allow you to refill your energy and get new characters. When you shift your attention to jedi now, your opponents will surpass you in the arena. And maybe you won't be able to finish gw (although jedi are good for gw)

The only two siths you see are dooku and sidious, so dont exaggerate :) Jedi were really good at the start of the game. Untill sidious got buffed (+35% dodge vs jedi)

OT: @Snootking I suggest you keep building your arena and gw squad. You don't know how good the new hero will be and its a returning event. So you can obtain the hero later on. When you're at level 44 its important to grab your arena and gw rewards. This will allow you to refill your energy and get new characters. When you shift your attention to jedi now, your opponents will surpass you in the arena. And maybe you won't be able to finish gw (although jedi are good for gw)

Correction DARKSIDE characters because i currently have KYLO, Sid, Dooku, & daka the only 2 lightside im running arenas with is Luminara (probably the only jedi Maxed & rightfully so) & Fives (he isnt a jedi). Jedi suxk period, Except for lumi, Bariss & acouple ones that arent available via shipments.

• @Pindasauskanon Thank you that is very sound advice.

I will stick with my plan farming who I am at the moment and doing well in arena and gw and hope that by the time the event returns I can get involved!