Daylight savings

Ok, I'll admit, a little late, but am I the only one super annoyed between having to change my routine by an hour? It sounds dramatic but common Dev team, stick to a certain time. A fixed point for everyone. Regardless of Daylight savings or not. So next fall when we get the next daylight change, and STICK WITH IT.

Replies

• C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    M3xY_w33zY wrote: »
    Ok, I'll admit, a little late, but am I the only one super annoyed between having to change my routine by an hour? It sounds dramatic but common Dev team, stick to a certain time. A fixed point for everyone. Regardless of Daylight savings or not. So next fall when we get the next daylight change, and STICK WITH IT.

for me it's all ways 12am till daylight then it becomes 1am
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    It is stuck to a certain time, fixed point. You're the one who's changing time
  • Options
    HAHAHA!!! Yeah, it was the same for me, sometimes it actually helps, but sometime it hinders.

Just something we have to get used to for the next few months. Then things will be "back to normal".
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    People from all over the world play this game. If they fix the time for someone it will mess up for someone else.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    It is stuck to a certain time, fixed point. You're the one who's changing time

Beat me to it.