Minimum requirements for crit chance mods

My scoundrels are boba, ig88, sthan, dengar, and lando all 7* except dengar who is 6*. What gear do I need them to be to complete their 3 of the crit chance mod challenge? I have beaten tier 2 but can't do 3 right now. I could also use raid han once I unlock him but that will be in a few weeks.

Replies

• They're all either gear 7 or 8 right now
  • Well.. Im able to do the funal credit heist node with 3* each time.. But i cant 3* the last mod challenge .. I could with reassigning mods.. But not worh the amount of credits.. Crit chance is just good for droids.. But u need all scoundrels at g9 thatfor
  • Yeah I also 3* the credit heist. I'll try for gear 9 on them all but I'm waiting on pit gear and carbantis
  • I 3 starred the crit chance challenge with Boba, Lando, Zam, Cad, and IG-88. I stacked potency on all my bounty hunters, who were 70, f9, (Zam and Cad were t8, 65) with level 5~ abilites aside from IG-88 who was all level 7, and Lando who as all 6+. My bounty hunters had so much health they didn't die, and Lando heals himself when modded for crit chance (AoE spam is fun). Beat it first try.