Darth Nihilus bug?

Annihilate · Special · Level 8
Annihilate 8 turn cooldown
Instantly defeat target enemy. Nihilus gains Max Health equal to the target's Max Health. The defeated target can't be Revived. This ability can't be Evaded and starts on cooldown.

My Nihilus never gains anything after using annihilate in arena? does anyone else share this?

Replies

• IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    gaining Max Health doesn not visually change the health bar. Let's say you have 5000 of 10000 health and you gain 5000 Max Health then your new value will be 7500 of 15000 health
  • IvoB1987 wrote: »
    gaining Max Health doesn not visually change the health bar. Let's say you have 5000 of 10000 health and you gain 5000 Max Health then your new value will be 7500 of 15000 health
    Didn't realize it worked like that. Thought it would end up at 5000/15000

• Woodroward wrote: »
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    Didn't realize it worked like that. Thought it would end up at 5000/15000

This would mean, you have lesser % health.. Instead of 50% it would be 33%
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    It preserves your % health while increasing the max health.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    annihilate doesnt deal damage so he doesnt recover any health from lifesteal, so no synergy with his leader ability
  • It just increases the capacity for Nihilus to store more health, not actually heal himself.
  • KENg_YangZean
    139 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I dont think he has a Max Health increase. Maybe this is a bug or just not show up in the battle?

Here is before I use.

K9SR5nT.jpg

And this is after:

q4x5dzf.jpg

if his max health increase, we should see %health decrease (no heal. so hp is the same while max health increased).

but from the above picture, I see no different.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I've seen that too all the time with me, but I just assumed it's because the lines are so small in the health bar that I can't tell that it's been expanded. (as in there are more lines in between, not that the green part got bigger)
  • Josh_K wrote: »
    It preserves your % health while increasing the max health.

oh! thank you @Josh_K . which state that say "preserve % health"? in the game mechanism somewhere right?
    Could you give us more detail please. I may missed this information. Appreciated for your advice :)
  • Don't know if it's a bug, but is his Max Health increase stored through the GW?
    I used my Nihilus from node one to eleven and used Annihilate in nearly every match at least one time. In Node twelve he should have had more than 200k HP but Biggs one-hitted him with his Special attack.
    Needless to say this triple attack did not more than 200k Damage
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Jackkepten wrote: »
    Don't know if it's a bug, but is his Max Health increase stored through the GW?
    I used my Nihilus from node one to eleven and used Annihilate in nearly every match at least one time. In Node twelve he should have had more than 200k HP but Biggs one-hitted him with his Special attack.
    Needless to say this triple attack did not more than 200k Damage

It isn't stored thru GW nodes. I have tested it.