Your Favorite #3 Sith in Game?

Excluding Maul for obvious reasons.

Who's your favorite sith in game and why?

Mine would be -

#1 Sidious - Reliable support. High cool factor and very fast.
#2 Nihilus - Undoubtedly one of the best characters in game. Universal, tanky and great utility.
#3 Sith Assassin - High utility, fast and can boost fellow sith TM. Also reference to SWTOR.

Replies

• Palp
    Nihlus
    Savage
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Excluding Maul for obvious reasons.

Who's your favorite sith in game and why?

Mine would be -

#1 Sidious - Reliable support. High cool factor and very fast.
    #2 Nihilus - Undoubtedly one of the best characters in game. Universal, tanky and great utility.
    #3 Sith Assassin - High utility, fast and can boost fellow sith TM. Also reference to SWTOR.

1:Nihilus: the lord of hunger didn't disappoint and he has a good kit for utility and multiple different uses throught the game

2:Sidious: zeta takes away a lot of his weakness and turns him into a fast debuff with expose

3: Sith trooper: one of the under rated hidden gems that makes teams super difficult to defeat. And is
    Still a hidden gem among most players
  • Dooku
    Nihilus
    EP
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Omeah wrote: »
    EP, Vader, Savage, Dooku, Nihilus, Sidious (,Trooper)
    You want to name 3 favourite out of 6. That's 50%. Talk about an **** question

What about Sith Assassin and Sith Trooper?

For me I think both of them are critical in any competitive Sith team. Together with a DN lead they are really tough to beat. Throw in EP and Dooku under a DN lead and it's nothing to sneeze at. I also like how ST and SA work well in a Zaul or EP team.
  • Omeah wrote: »

For me I think both of them are critical in any competitive Sith team. Together with a DN lead they are really tough to beat. Throw in EP and Dooku under a DN lead and it's nothing to sneeze at. I also like how ST and SA work well in a Zaul or EP team.
    Will have to agree here. I could not imagine using my sith team without SA and the benefits she provides to the team. STrooper is also equally viable, though he has distinct counters, he can also be a game changer.
  • Omeah wrote: »

Will have to agree here. I could not imagine using my sith team without SA and the benefits she provides to the team. STrooper is also equally viable, though he has distinct counters, he can also be a game changer.

SA and ST being able to circumvent protection is also a boon to Zavage/Savage. Also seeing how SA feeds TM, giving sith toons the ability to use their specials on turn 1 just makes ST so strong. It's basically giving fast sith toons a huge advantage on turn 1 and 2. DN lead just feeds ST during his retribution and pairing Dooku with ST under DN is just crazy.
  • Vader

Nihilus

Palpatine
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    nihilus
    dooku
    sith trooper
  • CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Vader

Nihilus

Palpatine
    Ha, love the avatar with the Vader tophat!

Omeah wrote: »

SA and ST being able to circumvent protection is also a boon to Zavage/Savage. Also seeing how SA feeds TM, giving sith toons the ability to use their specials on turn 1 just makes ST so strong. It's basically giving fast sith toons a huge advantage on turn 1 and 2. DN lead just feeds ST during his retribution and pairing Dooku with ST under DN is just crazy.
    Hahaha, very true. While I personally don't run the DN->Dooku / ST carry, most of my guildies do with tremendous success. All of them range in the top 10 daily. It's a fantastic team, though daze goes a long way against it :(
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Palpatine, he's really good character plus he has lightning fingers
    Sith Assassin, looks like my sorc in swtor who also has lightning fingers
    Nihilus, just kotor 2 and stuff
  • Aleb93
    36 posts Member
    Nihilus
    Palp
    Assasin/Maul
  • Hahaha, very true. While I personally don't run the DN->Dooku / ST carry, most of my guildies do with tremendous success. All of them range in the top 10 daily. It's a fantastic team, though daze goes a long way against it :(

Yeah man, I don't like daze, or shock, or health block ... DN doesn't do so well with that lol.

I really think tho that DN/ST/SA are a great combo. Their synergy is so seamless and it's literally insane on GW.
  • From the movies.. Sid.. In the game.. Dooku, vader,ep