Guild looking to take it to next level has 10-15 spots to fill

Mohican6668
69 posts Member
edited March 2017
This is an up and coming guild looking for active players. We don't have any rules besides you will be kicked if you're inactive for more than 2 weeks and don't be rude in chat. We've done Tier VI Rancor and are gearing up for Heroic Rancor and standard tank raids.
What we really need are members who understand daily activities and can get 600 daily.

We raid frequently. Currently alternating between tier IV and V Rancor. So lower level members can get experience and rewards. A few more members with leveled and geared teams will make a huge difference.

We like to have fun and are looking for more to be active stars in the guild.

My ally code is 772-299-859 and the guild name is Starwolf
Post edited by Mohican6668 on

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    My guild is looking for a merge. We have 15-20active looking to jump
  • Options
    My guild has found itself leaderless all of a sudden, and we are looking for a merger. We have approximately 15 daily active users (half above lvl 80, nearly all above 70), most put in at least 400tix daily and optimize our daily activities to get maximum guild event rewards (like getting 36 on GW nodes instead of only 24).

We want to get in for the next wave of TB, just let me know if you have room for us and if it is open join, or if you have to approve requests. We are ready to move almost immediately.