Cuff heist?

Everyone's always in such a shortage of stun cuffs. You need hundreds if not into the thousands of them to gear your toons. For most it seems to be the bottle neck of gear.

Maybe we could have a cuff heist introduced similar to the credit heist and training droid hunt. It doesn't have to be as often. But maybe every 6 weeks even or so. Set up would be like the current heists. Different tiers with an opportunity to win different amounts. The jackpot being able to win full cuffs like being able to win 10m creds. Otherwise you would get "x" number of cuffs per attempt. Etc...

Just an idea that I know a lot of my guild mates have discussed as well as my arena shard mates have discussed also.

What are your thoughts? Would a cuff heist be a welcomed idea? Would you want to see it set up in the same way the current heists are or would you have another idea for them?

Replies

• Options
    I wish
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    They might do a gear heist but I doubt they'll have one just for cuffs
  • Options
    I'd prefer they gave us a hardship care package of 1000 stun cuffs and stun guns. But not going to happen
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    They might do a gear heist but I doubt they'll have one just for cuffs

A gear heist would be welcomed to I think. There are plenty of gear out there that are pretty hard to get. And I think you're right. Most likely one for just cuffs wouldn't happen. But, it would be really nice. A gear heist could be a good substitute provided it does not include gear most of us have hundreds and thousands of already.
  • Options
    Gear heist would be awesome.

However, you'll probably end up getting a weird version of it, but it requires all five 7* phoenix squad members just to go attack a bunch of inanimate boxes...
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kevez
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Please add Lt. Tan Divo, Coruscant Police Droid, Coruscant Police Probe, and Riot Control Trooper so we can have a police raid event where we are rewarded stun cuff and stun gun salvage (in increments of 5 or 10 depending on rng and difficulty tier of the event) for defeating waves of scoundrels. It would make CUP worth something and it would help in the gear crunch. Other gear could be rewarded too as if they seized valuables from a cartel or something.
  • Options
    Don't forget about stun guns, they are just as bad.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    I want to trade in Talia or other unlocked heroes for gear, even at one quarter portions.

one-quarter-portion.gif?w=736
  • Options
    .... No a cuff heist would be a terrible idea.... Said nobody ever.

/Pointlessthread
  • Options
    tmntguy86 wrote: »
    Everyone's always in such a shortage of stun cuffs. You need hundreds if not into the thousands of them to gear your toons. For most it seems to be the bottle neck of gear.

Maybe we could have a cuff heist introduced similar to the credit heist and training droid hunt. It doesn't have to be as often. But maybe every 6 weeks even or so. Set up would be like the current heists. Different tiers with an opportunity to win different amounts. The jackpot being able to win full cuffs like being able to win 10m creds. Otherwise you would get "x" number of cuffs per attempt. Etc...

Just an idea that I know a lot of my guild mates have discussed as well as my arena shard mates have discussed also.

What are your thoughts? Would a cuff heist be a welcomed idea? Would you want to see it set up in the same way the current heists are or would you have another idea for them?

+10000000000000000000000000000 x 100 zillion
  • JP1200
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I've had wet dreams over this idea. Seriously.
  • Options
    Great idea but of course the bottle nexk has been carefully crafted. I'd be happy with more cuffs as raid rewards rather than getting challenge gear!