Anyone hope April is ship month?

Prev1
I know we get Pheonix Squadrons ships in April.

But really we need more Darkside ships that havent been behind a paywall.

You cant even fill the full Darkside ship roster without Vader Tie Reaper or Kylos ship.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe fix them first before adding new ones, and new bugs
  • Options

Or they add more ships so you have more variety and work with the bugs on the go.

Id love to have a B-wing or a Tie-Defender
  • Options
    uh no unless you mean the departure of them.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    A month of fixing bugs, adding more ships, and most importantly ship content, would be amazing. Plus it would slow down a bit the release of characters by releasing a multitude of ships instead. Then go back to characters.

At the same time though, I'd like Thrawn added now that we have Phoenix Squadron. So maybe May for a ship exclusive month? or April for Ships, May for Thrawn and Empire. Either way suits me.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    No. I played ships just to get Zetas. I feel like they were just an add to the grind.
  • Options
    Ships=an unwanted chore
  • BoxandthefuzzReturns
    273 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The problem with ships is the diversity. They need to add at least a dozen more ships all at once.
  • Options
    Yes please... More ships and more ship content.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    No please... No more ships and no more ship content.

It's just an add to the real game, let's not make it a big thing!
  • Options
    Well we definately need a second Darkside capital ship
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Yes ship month would be nice. But I am expecting it more during the summer than now.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    we need NO MORE SHIPS or ship content. it's just a secondary thing to the game and we should leave it at that.

ships and tournaments are the 2 worst things this game has done. thankfully they dropped tournaments. now if only they would pitch ships.
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    we need NO MORE SHIPS or ship content. it's just a secondary thing to the game and we should leave it at that.

You also hate Rebels... is there anything YOU actually like in this game?
  • Options

sith and jedi.

this is a character game and they should stick to that.
  • Options

sith and jedi.

Well they have Run out of sith.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

ships and tournaments are the 2 worst things this game has done. thankfully they dropped tournaments. now if only they would pitch ships.

Just so you are aware - not everyone shares your point of view about ships. I love ships and would be thrilled with more diversity.

I do agree about tournaments though. They were ****.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

sith and jedi.

Well they have Run out of sith.

well i'd rather see no new content for a while than ships. but i don't do ships now so i guess go ahead and get your useless ships. won't really affect me anyway. i'm just casting my vote for no ships is all.
  • Options
    I love ships
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The only reason ships suck is that they have limited usefulness, and sparse choice.

A ship raid with a new compliment of ships, along with ship stages that can be played for ship fuel (another energy called Rhydonium, which is an actual starship fuel in star wars), that reward blueprints on their hard mode battles would make ships much more enjoyable I think.

The first few stages can be TIE advanced, Tie Reaper, Millenium Falcon ep 7, Kylo's ship. Or maybe make it some of the more common ships and put those in a second stage. Have the stages drop building materials, ship ability mats, and ship droids.

Add a blueprint shop like the shard shop that you can farm TIE advanced and Millenium Falcon in if you want to make them harder to get than hard mode battles, but at least create some avenue for farming them.

There's so much more that can be done with ships. The reason most people dislike them I think is because of how they don't have enough of their own game aspects.
  • Options
    May ships month, if ever, herald the coming of a death star raid
  • Options
    I want April to be a clone month more than anything, where they receive their helmets, add Fox, Kix, Boil, and Waxer. Would love to see some Waxer and Boil synergy.
  • Options
    I want April to be a clone month more than anything, where they receive their helmets, add Fox, Kix, Boil, and Waxer. Would love to see some Waxer and Boil synergy.

And give them all ships!
  • Options
    I feel like I'm in the minority here, but I like ships. Looking forward to having more to choose from, Thrawn, and hopefully a ship raid.
  • Options

so you want people to quit playing this game??
  • Options
    2 OP Arodium-priced ships that are the new meta would be nice imo. Seems as everyone is caught up in ships and the top thirty is the Wild West anymore.
  • Options
    @danrussoa

not everyone is caught up in ships.
  • Options

Or they add more ships so you have more variety and work with the bugs on the go.

Id love to have a B-wing or a Tie-Defender

They haven't fixed the bugs since release. New ships will bring about new bugs, and an even messier aspect of the game

I'd prefer they take a month to fix all the bugs on characters and ships, instead of adding new characters/ships/bugs
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I'm super down for some new ships or making some exclusive ones farmable. Been working on ships since day one and I finally caught up to the ship whales on my server and took rank 1 this week.
  • Options

You had me at helmets
  • Options

You had me at helmets

Then why are you a Helmetless Rex :(