No update this week?

Prev1
Don't we usually get an update on Tuesday? Somewhere in game update or developer update? I'd like to know the schedule for upcoming events like credit heist, military might, and omega battles

Replies

• Options
    I wasnt brave enough to ask.

@EA_Jesse , @CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    We usually get updates when something is updated. ;)

But seriously, there's not a set schedule for game/dev updates. To quote Nute:

74184478.jpg#.WNr92YGYaws.link

Upcoming new hero events were posted on https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/76100/event-information-update-3-22

**Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    i didn't know we needed or required an update every week.

i welcome a pause in a new content now and then.
  • Options
    I need an update on the update. If you wouldn't mind making an announcement on when the announcement of the update for the game update. K thanks bye.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    I need an update on the update. If you wouldn't mind making an announcement on when the announcement of the update for the game update. K thanks bye.

Now you got me thinking....
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Meh, lots of us sit through waste-of-time Monday morning conf. calls, mostly because we're paid to, with every third call, or so, being important. A weekly update from a game we spend money on isn't totally unrealistic imo.
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    Meh, lots of us sit through waste-of-time Monday morning conf. calls, mostly because we're paid to, with every third call, or so, being important. A weekly update from a game we spend money on isn't totally unrealistic imo.

but not all of spend money on the game and some of us content with when they come they come.

• Options
    They always give us a simple Update. This is the Tuesday before April its time to tell us what to expect i the Pheonix squadron ship event they have talked about
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Always?
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »

but not all of spend money on the game and some of us content with when they come they come.

Correct. I just tend to voice opinions,vote, and make decisions for what benefits me, personally, the most. I then assume everyone else will do the same and it will be fleshed out in the results???
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »

Correct. I just tend to voice opinions,vote, and make decisions for what benefits me, personally, the most. I then assume everyone else will do the same and it will be fleshed out in the results???

i do the same.
  • Options
    Always?

You might want to check the game/dev update section.

Only time they didnt have one was during thier winter holiday
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    @grpeephole303 is correct I believe. We've gotten a Tuesday update every week since New Years....

@ShaolinPunk
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    @grpeephole303 is correct I believe. We've gotten a Tuesday update every week since New Years....

@ShaolinPunk
    Atlas1 wrote: »

@ShaolinPunk

Technically we had one Wednesday update.

But a forum update to tell us about the wednesday update
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Okay so you guys made me have to look back and check myself, there are updates on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Maybe a streak of Tuesdays here and there, but it's definitely not a set schedule and definitely not "always". I only share this to help people not set themselves up for frustration. Rest assure, they will update us when something big happens, either in-game, here on the forums, or both. I just make sure to play every day and I haven't missed anything yet. ;)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    We usually get updates when something is updated. ;)

But seriously, there's not a set schedule for game/dev updates. To quote Nute:

74184478.jpg#.WNr92YGYaws.link

Upcoming new hero events were posted on https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/76100/event-information-update-3-22

Don't want to say your wrong but.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/21365/community-update-3-18-16#latest
    Greetings Heroes,
    Welcome to the first weekly community update for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. These updates will happen every Friday and will contain everything that’s going on in the community that week. Sometimes there may even be sneak peaks at content that is currently being worked on!

So no schedule for Game updates however there was supposed to be a schedule for Dev updates.
  • Options
    I guess there was no Tuesday update this week. So sad.
  • Options
    Remember, the April fools day update of the update is right around the corner and we'll get Pao!!! Whoop whoop!
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Options
    Unless it's a bug fix update, I'm not too concerned. I still have a tonne of characters to gear up from the last update.

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Remember, the April fools day update of the update is right around the corner and we'll get Pao!!! Whoop whoop!

Pao is already in the game
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    @scuba oh man. Well, yup. I unintentionally lied then. But I don't think that's been happening for quite some time, that post is over a year old. I will talk to the powers. Thanks for bringing that to my attention lol. Just when you think you've read it all...
  • Options
    But since there is Usually an update by now.

Its really making me think Pao is an april fools joke and theyll drop one on us on the 1st
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Its really making me think Pao is an april fools joke and theyll drop one on us on the 1st

I hope it is. If not I hope he goes to fleet shipments where i don't waste anything on him
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Options

Pao is real and so is his ska'kalla.
  • Options
    slamaMC wrote: »

Pao is real and so is his ska'kalla.

Praise be ska'kalla
  • Options
    I don't really mind whether we have an update or not. As long as the devs tell us whenever an update is coming, i'm happy
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @scuba oh man. Well, yup. I unintentionally lied then. But I don't think that's been happening for quite some time, that post is over a year old. I will talk to the powers. Thanks for bringing that to my attention lol. Just when you think you've read it all...

Intentional lies are the best lies! They have more oomph behind em than those pesky accidental fibs anat.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options

Intentional lies are the best lies! They have more oomph behind em than those pesky accidental fibs anat.

The truth is but an excuse for a poor imagination, or so I've been told.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    scuba oh man. Well, yup. I unintentionally lied then. But I don't think that's been happening for quite some time, that post is over a year old. I will talk to the powers. Thanks for bringing that to my attention lol. Just when you think you've read it all...

Lol. Don't think @ShaolinPunk was lying just mistaken. I unfortunately remember way to many things I have read anywhere.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »
    scuba oh man. Well, yup. I unintentionally lied then. But I don't think that's been happening for quite some time, that post is over a year old. I will talk to the powers. Thanks for bringing that to my attention lol. Just when you think you've read it all...

Lol. Don't think @ShaolinPunk was lying just mistaken. I unfortunately remember way to many things I have read anywhere.

Does it keep you awake at night like a wierd creepy body slipping out from under your bed and whispering in your ear?