What is the best nute lead team?

My best guess nute Leia nightsisters acolyte bistan and stormtrooper Han. Any better ideas?

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    I don't think anyone has ever used Nute.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Who?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • More reason to try one if you ask me.
  • Nute gunray.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    There isn't one.
  • Have you tried? There has to be a best one.
  • Someone tested it... I'll try and find the link. Think he posted results on Reddit.

I thought about it as I 7* Nute early on (credit heist) and also Leia. I've tried using them and adding a few others. Wasn't great but yeah there's probably a better team (mine was mostly filler to test Nute/Leia synergy).

Anyway the other guys results said it was fun but not very effective, and I'd agree from my (limited) experience
  • I was thinking with all the turn meter reductions and gains it might be pretty good. Mainly as a lesser GW squad. Looks like it would be fun at the least.
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I was thinking with all the turn meter reductions and gains it might be pretty good. Mainly as a lesser GW squad. Looks like it would be fun at the least.

I think that's an accurate assumption. The team is unlikely to ever be near the meta (not suggesting anyone should or shouldn't chase the meta) but it is fun to 'overclock' Leia. But that's all the Nute lead has going for it really. Sadly, as I thought it might be a cool alt team (well I suppose it is, actually). Other factor for me is Rebel team w/Leia is my B team
  • Would Zam be worth an add to his squad?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    We all saw what happens when you put Nute in charge of things in Episode 1....
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • There's a video on YouTube.
    Nute, leia, foo, dengar, GK
  • I think Nute will become a Seperatist Ship Captain eventually. So even if he is useless in your Arena you will be ahead of the game if and when that happens.
  • I think Nute will become a Seperatist Ship Captain eventually. So even if he is useless in your Arena you will be ahead of the game if and when that happens.

now if i only played ships i'd be all set ;)
  • Nozone2016 wrote: »
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I was thinking with all the turn meter reductions and gains it might be pretty good. Mainly as a lesser GW squad. Looks like it would be fun at the least.

I think that's an accurate assumption. The team is unlikely to ever be near the meta (not suggesting anyone should or shouldn't chase the meta) but it is fun to 'overclock' Leia. But that's all the Nute lead has going for it really. Sadly, as I thought it might be a cool alt team (well I suppose it is, actually). Other factor for me is Rebel team w/Leia is my B team

I never went with wiggs or lando so my rebels are really weak this might be a way I could use the rebels I do have.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    We all saw what happens when you put Nute in charge of things in Episode 1....

Lol. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Nute
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    My best guess nute Leia nightsisters acolyte bistan and stormtrooper Han. Any better ideas?

tumblr_o5hl7tyAFu1rws5bbo1_500.gif
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Nute, Leia, GSpy, SF, Baze or Fives.
  • Nute,gspy,poggle,sun fac, leia .. Works amazing
  • Kivoku
    190 posts Member
    Back when full jawa team first came out I rocked a Nute (L) with Leia, JS, Datcha and Nebit, although switched out Datcha for JE based on matchup. Worked relatively well for a while there.
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »

For my Nute Lead, im using Leia, Geonosian Spy, Sith **** and Stun Face
  • Geonosian_Spy
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    pre-zMaul I was tinkering with a Stealth squad with Nute leader, Spy, Leia, SF, STH.

Leia in particular flourished as Stealthed allies gain 55% Critical Chance and 30% TM on a Crit under Nute's Omega'd leader ability. Wasn't ever really Arena-viable as they'd get destroyed once the AOE meta rolled into town. But a fun GW comp to be sure.

In anticipation of a Nute capital ship I have him geared up.
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    I used Nute lead in arena for a couple months before switching to Maul.

Leia is a must for this team - she'll attack so many times that you cannot leave her out.
    Geonosian Spy is the Vader of this team - just stack up a 5+ status effects total and watch him deal big numbers. There used to be a bug where he didn't receive the extra crit chance, but that's now fixed.
    You don't want everyone to be Stealthed, though. Get some counter-attackers. I used Sun Fac for his counter-dispel and Aayla for her stun.
    I was able to get top 50, even top 20 occasionally, and I reached 8th once, but was bumped down before payout, so that doesn't count.