~DontBBL8 If Your A Territory Ready Player~

Prev13456710
SirWescott
692 posts Member
edited August 2017
1487535891512.jpg

DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 30 In GP

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

With Territory Battles Coming We Are Looking For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

Requirements:
*Minimum Of 30 Gear 11 Characters
*Over 1.7 Mil Galactic Power
*Commander Luke Skywalker Unlocked
*Multiple Zeta Skills On Both Light And Darkside Characters.
*Must Contribute At Top Levels In Daily Guild Event
*Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily(this is monitored)
*Offer Advice And Strategy To Other Members
*Be Willing To Post Video Or Screenshots That Encourage Better Game Play
*Register On Swgoh.gg
*Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:
Raids Start At 7:00PM PDT

Rancor Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Haat Raid Is One Attack Each Phase With Set Times To Register Damage(P4 Register Time 8:30PM PDT)

Sound Like Your Kinda Fun?

Message Me Here
Or Line Chat Sirwescot
Post edited by SirWescott on

Replies

• Options
    Join Don'tBBL8; while we are an end-game guild, we are a casual guild with easy to follow rules:

1. Get your 600 coins
    2. 12 hour heroic rancor registration with FFA allowed after it opens.
    3. Heroic Tank raid with 1 attack allowed per round.
    4. No cheating or exploiting
    5. Have fun
  • Options
    İ would like to join i have a swgoh account
    https://swgoh.gg/u/earendil/ and i have line
  • Options
    If you truly are a Team Player and want to be with good individuals that are all about Team Play. You are Lucky and have found it here. In all honesty this is what your looking for in a Team. Speaking from experience, this is the Team you want to be part of.

Act fast cause openings do not come often. HOOYAH!

• SirWescott
    692 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thank you Thedarthrevan for your interest in guild unfortunately you do not meet the requirements.

Take care.
    Post edited by SirWescott on
  • Options
    Rancor starts soon
  • Options
    Rancor Raid Started
  • Options
    DontBBL8 is my 4th and hopefully final guild. Great group of players with a very active chat. Always plenty of members to give plenty of helpful advice. A perfect casual competitive guild for someone that loves the game but not endless rules
  • Options
    One spot left
  • Options
    I have been in this guild for a about 2 months now, great guild to be a part of. Very minimal rules and regs the ones we do have are simplistic and basic. The leadership actually cares about the guild and the members in it. The member base is super helpful and will go out of there way to help you design a team, donate a peace of gear make mod recommendations give raid advice. You couldn't ask for a better group of people. This guild raids as much as possible and if kenobi is your goal you wont get him quicker any place else. If your serious about the game you couldn't find a better place to grow as a competitive player. You wont want this opportunity to pass you by
  • Options
    If you have not already joined or are not trying to join our guild you are doing something wrong. If you can't decide there are 49 players ready to assure you it is the right choice. If you ask advice, you get it instantly. If you ask for clarifications, you get them instantly. Our LINE chat is very active and often I find my questions are already answered through others conversations before I even have to ask. So "DONT BBL8" and join us today! And if this is not enough for you I have two words; Kenobi shards
  • Options
    Rancor Down, Next Raid Starts Soon
  • Options
    Rancor Starts Again Soon
  • Options
    Still looking for one good fit to fill the ranks
  • Options
    Awesome guild - tons of donations and great group of people.
  • Options
    Rancor Dead , Next Raid Starts Soon
  • Options
    Heroic Tank Raid starts soon
  • Options
    Still looking for one more to fill the ranks
  • Options
    As good a guild as you'll find out there! Well run, highly organized yet chill group of people. Join us while you can, the spot will fill quickly. Honestly the best decision you'll ever make!
  • Options
    Is your current guild getting on your nerves? Are your teammates not doing what you are doing? Do you feel like you are carrying the dead weight? Look no further, we take care of eachother and everyone here is a team.
  • Options
    Heroic Tank Down, next raid starts soon.
  • Options
    Rancor Raid Starts Soon
  • Options
    Room for two more people.
  • Options
    Rancor Raid Started
  • Options
    Rancor Down Next Raid Starts Soon
  • Options
    Looking for two more people to join a great team
  • Options
    Day 1 guild looking for 2 more