Nerf lightside 9 hard node right now

Prev1
Darth_Skywalker
202 posts Member
edited March 2017
Comon I've been playing a year and a half do you think I have any 5 characters that are level gear 11 and zeta i dont because of RNG,gear 11 wall or .003 percent you might get that gear piece on farming rewards.Ain't it suppose to be farmable? Most people don't have zeta and gear 11 to do it and GW node 12 is like 9 lightside hard node.
Post edited by Darth_Skywalker on

Replies

• Well, these are intended to be some of the hardest PvE battles in the game.

I easily 3*'d both 9B and 9C using Anakin (L), Fives, Aayla and Chaze with a borrowed GK. Aayla is only G10, Baze is 5* and Chirrut is 4*.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    I was able to 2* 9A with a team of g10 Jedi using IGD lead and a borrowed JKA lead. 9B....? Well thats a completely different story. Gonna need some gear 11 (preferably) and probably a zeta QGJ borrowed leader or GK. Or just stack a ton of speed on your rebels.
  • Darth_Skywalker
    202 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    My Jedi team is lacking only I have maxed Yoda and bariss the rest gear 4, oh yea I have a Han Solo 6 star,aayla and qgj 4star,Anakin 4 star. No ways I'm beating 9a but my empire will mop that 9A floor if they let me.
  • Passed 9b with a borrowed old Ben , wedge lead Biggs Lando Rex fives,
  • Alot of 9b comments but I can't even pass 9A for the love of this game.
  • Same team lol
  • Darth_Skywalker
    202 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    They should of put new characters in Darkside nodes instead it would be a breeze.
  • If people can beat it, it does not need nerfed. You need to just progress in the game.
  • I think because "right now" was in thread title, the devs might actually listen this time.
  • Darth_Skywalker
    202 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I've been playing a year and a half so I should play a year and half more to progress to beat lightside node so I can farm a character that should of been in cantina or fleet shipment by then it will be in easier place to farm.Then Lets call it lightside 9 delayed farmable character heck I can't even farm shore trooper which was released before rogue one but I can farm rogue one characters.
    Post edited by Darth_Skywalker on
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I think because "right now" was in thread title, the devs might actually listen this time.

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I think because "right now" was in thread title, the devs might actually listen this time.
    (Checking whether this is sarcasm or not)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I finally tried hard nodes yesterday and could validate 9A (2*) and 9B (3*).

zQGJ g11, Yoda g11, JKA g11, Ahsoka g10, Mace g10 and a borrowed GK g11.

No success with a borrowed IGD. GK and zQGJ is the perfect combination for those nodes.
  • DatBoi wrote: »

Indeed it was.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

Indeed it was.
    Ok, good. Ive assumed incorrectly in the past
  • I was stuck on 9b for months and just 3* it last week with g11 lando and wiggs, g9 Leia and St han and a borrowed maxed out jyn. I tried it before with a maxed kenobi and it was a no go. Jyn was the key. See if a whale will lend you one.
  • Comon I've been playing a year and a half do you think I have any 5 characters that are level gear 11 and zeta i dont because of RNG,gear 11 wall or .003 percent you might get that gear piece on farming rewards.Ain't it suppose to be farmable? Most people don't have zeta and gear 11 to do it and GW node 12 is like 9 lightside hard node.

Yes, after a year and half you should be able to clear it. You probably lack strategy, planning and focus. Start creating spreadsheets for shard farm, ability mat prioritization, gear prioritization. Complete a whole, synergistic team and max them out with mods.

You're just complaining.
  • Clone team (whithout zeta on Cody) + maxed borrowed gk is a very very very good solution for all light 9 hard
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    nerf it now, ask for challenging content later!
    this method worked wonders for the yoda event and the AAT raid. ow wait, it didn't
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • No. It's possible to 3*. Please leave some hard content left in the game. It's already turned into a simfest.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    It's indeed a hard node - but it's definitely doable to 3* it. Just keep improving your toons and look around how others beat it.
  • BingBang20 wrote: »
    Comon I've been playing a year and a half do you think I have any 5 characters that are level gear 11 and zeta i dont because of RNG,gear 11 wall or .003 percent you might get that gear piece on farming rewards.Ain't it suppose to be farmable? Most people don't have zeta and gear 11 to do it and GW node 12 is like 9 lightside hard node.

Yes, after a year and half you should be able to clear it. You probably lack strategy, planning and focus. Start creating spreadsheets for shard farm, ability mat prioritization, gear prioritization. Complete a whole, synergistic team and max them out with mods.

You're just complaining.

+1
  • So you play for 1.5 years, dont have 5xg11 toons, cant beat a node and now call for nerfs...

You not being able to beat these nodes isnt anyones fault but your own due to, most likely, lack of focus etc...
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member

OP if you have been playing that long and you don't have any of those things you are doing it wrong.

• Yogi wrote: »

OP if you have been playing that long and you don't have any of those things you are doing it wrong.

Indeed. I am an FTP playing for almost a year and half and I was able to 3* all the 9 LS hard nodes of interest (right now Baze and Shore nodes). I used Wedge lead with Biggs Lando JKA and Sthan. I borrowed an Old Ben. All were already G11 with speed mods. If you time it right, OP, you should be able to deploy Old Ben special before any of the enemy squad moves rendering them useless. From there on it is pretty much straight forward.
  • Couldn't even beat 9-b with 1*, but after update (with baze), I managed to 3* both 9-b and 9-c.
    Borrowed Old Ben, my team was g11 Wiggs, g11 Chaze (5* Baze and 4* Chirrut) and... EE (g10).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Right meow?
  • If you've been playing for a year and a half and you don't have the team to beat this, you're doing it VERY wrong.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Wow you were playing before the game came out and still don't have 5 g11 characters with a single zeta? Sad. I've been playing for a year and 4 months and have many g11 while working on my 6th set of zetas. I beat 9-b with Jedi. Borrowed zqgj and used gk/aayla/jka/yoda/5s. Was easy.
    Now 9-b dark is totally different. Try to 3* that node. Had to get lucky rng and have my sith squad dodge heavily
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Node 12 is easier.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.