Sith in HaaT

Keldo
364 posts Member
Recently tried running my zMaul, zSavage, Sid and Jedi knight Ani in P1 of the heroic tank. The lead was Datcha. Managed an ok score. About 250k. Tried again today with Maul lead, savage, Sid, Vader and Old Ben. Ben dies first and buffs everyone. Again 200k plus for the score.

Was wondering though if there's a better phase to run them? I'm using Palp in P3 so that's why he's not in the squad.

Replies

• Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    If you zeta vader & sid, then you'll have a great team for P2.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Monxie wrote: »
    If you zeta vader & sid, then you'll have a great team for P2.

Sid is next on my list for a Zeta I think.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    So right now I have zMaul g11, zSavage g10, zSid g11, Vader g10 and Palp at G11. Palp is obviously in my P3 teams but anyone else any experience/suggestions on where I could run the rest of my Sith?
  • Options
    I run zmaul, zavage and zylo in phase 1
    average around 350-380k
    could be better as my savage is still undergeared
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I rarely get a chance to get into p2 in my guild but when I can make it into p4 (non heroic) I use palp lead, maul, Vader, savage and sid and I average about 1.3m. The key is timing palps let the hate flow after the topple, I've gotten it down to where palp always gets 2 turns while toppled using his special the second attack ensures everyone is buffed for the aoe.
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I rarely get a chance to get into p2 in my guild but when I can make it into p4 (non heroic) I use palp lead, maul, Vader, savage and sid and I average about 1.3m. The key is timing palps let the hate flow after the topple, I've gotten it down to where palp always gets 2 turns while toppled using his special the second attack ensures everyone is buffed for the aoe.

Palpatine is better in p3
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options

Agree-take out palp and put in tusken shaman or Bobba. With Zader lead. That's 2m plus in p2

Then you have palp for p3 with Chirpa or TFP
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    You can try running the Omega'd Sid lead with Maul behind him. Lots of crits = lots of stacking offense. Should be pretty effective until you can zeta Vader and Sid.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options

True but op was asking about sith in different phases, I don't have chirpa or 3 tanks so palp does better in p4 for me :)