Dark side point of view raid

All the raids I have seen suggested on here and all the ones we have a basically from the pov of light side characters and events why not have some based on the dark sides perspective such as a raid on hoth? Anyone else got any ideas such as this

Replies

• Surovi
    21 posts Member
    Defending Jakku comes to mind. It is dark side and also defensive, so it is different than the ones we already got
  • I really like this idea.
    How about a raid of the Jedi temple? The only problem would be making it different enough from the yoda and Jedi assault events.
    A raid where you fight a squad of clones with a Jedi leader could be cool too..
  • A raid where you attack Hoth comes to mind. You could battle Phase 1 Hoth troops and a canon like they had at the battle, Phase 2 Outside the main hangar doors you are fighting more troops and something else..I can't think of what to add to this one, Phase 3 you have made it inside and you are faced with Han, Leia, Chewie, R2, and more troops, Phase 4 ESP Luke and something else I can't think of right now.

That could possible work.
  • Attack on the jedi temale sounds awesome. You would have to have jka and ea needs to voice record screaming children.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    ea needs to voice record screaming children.

That might be taking it a little too far.
  • Attack on the jedi temale.
    Now I want a tamale.

• Protect the death star.. Battle of endor. Hoth shield generator.. Destroying naboo.. Kill the jawas
  • Execute order 66 raid. 4 Phases with 4 Jedi Bosses, the last phase could be against Mace and multiple Masters in the Chancelor's office.

The light side does not have a ton big massive weapons Like AT-AT Walker and the Death Star that make ideal raid targets. I feel like we are grasping at straws.

Last thought, A raid on Alederaan.
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    i think a dark side raid would not totally be a raid...but more of a defensive battle...think like hordes and hordes of light side toons coming at you....like mixing raids and the assault events...ie defending the deathstar etc.
  • I like this.
  • Stav
    34 posts Member
    Order 66 could work and you get a palp assist on last phase or yoda is last phase
  • Trouble is Jedi/Republic are guerrilla fighters. The Empire was to powerful. They controlled the Galactic War with technology and sheer numbers. The best they could do is create a raid with Sith vs Jedi, resulting in a draw. Which is how AAT is, GG runs away. One possible angle could be an attack on Tython. SWTOR has this as a flashpoint. They also have an attack on Korriban. They are the academies for Jedi and Sith, they house the councils etc.,
  • Roadburn12
    542 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Assault on Coruscant could work as a dual land/space battle

Phase 1 vs. Waves of clone fighters (arc-170s & V wings)
    Phase 2 vs. Anakin in his Jedi star fighter
    Phase 3 vs. Anakin and Obi wan, possible use of a stasis field to stun them similar to toppling
    Phase 4 vs Anakin on the bridge, Obi would be incapacitated and anakin would gain boosts because he is feeding off his anger
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    +1 for all of it
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    How about a raid on the Nightsisters. In TCW, the seperatists went to battle with them, it was great! It'll also be a good time to rework the nightsisters, and make them relevant.
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Scorn wrote: »
    How about a raid on the Nightsisters. In TCW, the seperatists went to battle with them, it was great! It'll also be a good time to rework the nightsisters, and make them relevant.

this could work with mother talzin as boss/reward
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Jedi temple
    Phase 1:battle cin dralling and jedi temple guards,phase 2 would be shaak ti phase 3 just swarms of jedi and phase 4 yoda in the senate hall
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    NovaPrime wrote: »
    A raid where you attack Hoth comes to mind. You could battle Phase 1 Hoth troops and a canon like they had at the battle, Phase 2 Outside the main hangar doors you are fighting more troops and something else..I can't think of what to add to this one, Phase 3 you have made it inside and you are faced with Han, Leia, Chewie, R2, and more troops, Phase 4 ESP Luke and something else I can't think of right now.

That could possible work.

Phase 4 could utilize fleets and you have to prevent ships from escaping Hoth
  • We need a Wampa Raid
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    c3pe0n wrote: »

Yeah, it's be a great way to introduce her. Lord knows we don't need any more rebels! Lol
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    c3pe0n wrote: »

i like
  • How bout a dark side raid but the prize is jedi/rebel Luke with a ship. Yea!! More rebels...
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    just thought about this. be careful when requesting a new raid. new raid means new gear and probably new gear level. and we already have a gear crunch.
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    rawman wrote: »
    just thought about this. be careful when requesting a new raid. new raid means new gear and probably new gear level. and we already have a gear crunch.

this is coming this summer anyway...as well as the level cap raise to 90...blasphemy i know...but it is coming...and it will be colder than winter with white walkers
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Battle of Naboo - kill all the Gungans! Could feature stuff like disabling the shield dino, blue lightning balls, and of course everyone should get the chance to kill Jar Jar.
  • Attack on the jedi temale sounds awesome. You would have to have jka and ea needs to voice record screaming children.

P2 can be 8 younglings