My Jedi Roster

Lumi 5*
JC 5*
Mace 4*
Jedi Knight Anakin 4*
Jedi Gaurdian 3*
Plo Koon 3*
Ahsoka 2*

Gaurdian and Ahsoka are close to being brought up, the others I need to farm a lot.

QGJ is very close to unlocking, what does he open at? I'm hoping 4*

Anyways, what should be my plan of attack? And do I have enough time to get some of these toons up in time?

Replies

• you could start farming the to 5* and maybe have most of the ready when the patch goes live. but that will only get you a few shards. all of that farming and you dont have anything except half a character. you may as well work them up to 7* and go for the prize when you are ready.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    QGJ opens at 25 shards, hence two stars. I think it is 15 shards - 1*, 25 - 2*, 50 - 3* and 80 - 4*.
  • 5* team of Jedis will get you the full 5* mystery character.

A 7* team would get you the 7* character.
  • Wonder how hard the challenge will be

Is the hard part getting 5 7* chars or will they also have to be leveled up to 70 geared up to purple and ability up to even have a chance?
  • I think it's pretty clear that I need to get the most up to 5* as possible then, then the grind to 7*

I want this new character!

On a good note, I bought a chromium the other day pulled a 4* Rey AND and 4* Anakin

I'm semi P2P, but that's a good haul yes?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Anthony10 wrote: »
    I think it's pretty clear that I need to get the most up to 5* as possible then, then the grind to 7*

I want this new character!

On a good note, I bought a chromium the other day pulled a 4* Rey AND and 4* Anakin

I'm semi P2P, but that's a good haul yes?

Yes, that is a great haul. Rey is a beast, even at 4* but hard to farm. If you get her gear and abilities up, she does amazing damage.

☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV