JAW is recruiting again! 275M+ GP / 30*DS TB / 16* LS TB

Prev13456
Snoob
534 posts Member
edited January 2021
Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. All heroic raids are simmed other than sith raid which can be solo’d. No alliance guild. We have 275m +GP and 30* last DS Geo TB. 16* on last LS Geo TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (~4.5M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.
You must have teams that help out in both TB’s and have a strong desire to farm teams for the new Challenge Rancor Raid.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

We hope to hear from you soon!
Post edited by Snoob on

Replies

• Options
    Snoob, I'm in the same boat as you strong alliance on verge of HAAT just got rid of some players after them not follwing the rules sitting around 35 strong daily players how many you looking for.?
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Definitely not 35. :)

We have a good core of members with a couple more smaller guys which are on the way to 85. I think with some roster cleanups we are looking for 5 - 10 new members.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    We are still searching for active players who wants to become an active part of our guild. You can also send me an ally invitation, 955-349-632 and i will invite you in the guild.
  • Check_It
    376 posts Member
    Options
    Just sent you an invite on Discord :)
  • Options
    Do you have a set time of day when you start raids?
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Usually its Wednesday and Sunday for hRancor. With more active members we would start whenever we can. Every raid is announced on Discord. For AAT its every 3-4 days. We also rotate the times for hRancor because we have members from different time zones. With the 0dmg 24h rule, everyone can at least qualify for rewards.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    We have 8 open spots right now.
  • Options
    You still need someone?...I am tired of the leadership in my guild and am looking for a better fit. I have scored over 3m in haat many times depending on rng.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Yes we do!
  • Options
    Interested in joining your guild with a couple of friends who could get your guild defeating the tank. We always get our 600 and are a laid back group who enjoy the game.
  • Options
    hi im low lvl 79 player with only 2 7* characteres. and still working for my 3rd and 4th 7*. they should be ready in about one week. im acrive daily, only like most of us im working and sleeping. but im there daily. im sick of my guild, im the biggest provider, but still just member. i would be ready to join in 2 weeks if its fine with you and you are still searching for members.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    I sent you both a msg
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Still searching for a few active ppl.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    We cleared some spots and have 3 more open. First hAAT try soon.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Next hero Rancor starting tomorrow
  • warleeOfMinax
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    funny helpful guild -> join us! :)
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Cleared up more spots. Still looking for new ppl :)
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Only one more open spot
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots open again!
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    once more, 2 open spots.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    two additional spots opened. 4 available now.
    Post edited by Snoob on
  • Options
    Hey I'm interested in joining I'm a very active player and I'm level 84 about to be 85 I have 21 7* characters my ally code is 911-233-791 if u want to check it out
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    still 2 open spots
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    only 1 more open spot
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    an additional spot opened. 48/50 now.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    We finally beat hAAT. 2 spots open due to inactivity of some members.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    one open spot left
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    one open spot for a new, motivated member
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    one open spot again!