What Light Squads are you using for Light Side 9A and 9B?

Seems my Light Side is a bit lacking!

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Full clone squad borrowed JKA. Took some a tad rng but doable
  • Most are using Jedi. IGD & ZQGJ Leads (some use GK if they have him or borrow him) then Zarris & Aayla. Then it depends on who people have to use, Kit, Ahsoka, JKA, Yoda.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    GK (L) 5s Ahsoka JKA Yoda, borrowed zQGJ
  • Same here, my light is weak in the force but the Empire is strong. Trying to figure out the path of least resistance to pass it. No GK's to borrow yet hurts.
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    i'm still working to complete 9a with jedi. i've reluctantly tried the 5 rebels i have but neither is up to par for tier 9.

i'm currently farming maul and finishing my rebels for tier 7 of the emperor event. after those 2 i'll do some major work on my jedi so i can start moving through light side tier 9.
  • I have a decent Resistance squad that got me through 9A but I can barely even kill anyone on the last round of 9B. I don't know if it's even possible to get Poe fast enough to beat the 9B enemies off the line and get his taunt/TM reduce/Expose to get the Finn Zeta machine going. I haven't been able to figure out who I could borrow to give me a chance -- maybe someone with fast enough StHan?

I've tried borrowing a zQGJ with my Jedi but mine are not strong enough at G9 and G10 to survive long enough.
  • Most are using Jedi. IGD & ZQGJ Leads (some use GK if they have him or borrow him) then Zarris & Aayla. Then it depends on who people have to use, Kit, Ahsoka, JKA, Yoda.

Many thanks, will work on the Jedis then.

I have many powerful Dark Side Squads but my Light Side is lacking big time! :)

Since i have no Clones ready for fight, ill focus on the Jedi.

Thanks again all with your advice!
  • I borrowed a General Kenobi which was a big help. zQGJ, Yoda, Jedi Knight Anakin, Luminara, Ahsoka. The Qui-Gonn zeta coupled with the borrowed GK abilities allowed me to finally beat it and 3 star it.
  • 3 star'd all stage 9 light side hard nodes with Wiggs, 5s, lando, Ani and borrowed GK
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I've been using my zQGJ, Ahsoka, Ani, Lum, Yoda and a borrowed Old Ben. His special helps a lot in the last phase, as does the evasion + TM gain on evade (and bonus buffs for if he actually dies, but make sure Fett is dead!). IGD is also useful but I find it's not triggering enough to make much of a difference in 9B.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Borrowed Old Ben + Wiggs/chaze+EE team made me 3*
  • I borrow either GK or Wedge (I have both, but their combined leadership is necessary for this lineup). Run GK, Wedge, Biggs, OG Han, Baze and Ahsoka. The sheer amount of burst damage coming from Wiggs and/or GK/Ahsoka, combined with OG Han to stun B2 before he AOE's and Baze to absorb damage will allow you to 3-star any of the LS 9-x hard battles.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    I borrowed Wedge and ran zeta Jyn (L), Chirrut, Leia, pathfinder, STH for A, and same for B except I switched out Han for Biggs to 3*.
  • Wiggs. Lando. STHan. Ani and borrowed Old Ben for 9B. Got lucky in battle 3, Han taunted, Ben played Mind Tricks, and then he died. All his bonuses kicked in, and it was a rout. As a borrowed toon, I didn't lose a star
  • If you have good resistance toons borrow a zeta finn, or if you have a zeta finn, it's very easy, ennemies never attack ^^
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Ahsoka L,jka,lumi,igd,yoda and borrow zqgj,worked well enough for guildie to 3* all ls 9 hard battles
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Clone team + borrowed gk or full jedi with qgz and gk lead combination
  • Svatlas
    183 posts Member
    GK+Wiggs+Lando+SThan + borrowed Rex. Put protection on your chars and rex Turnmeter addtion will do the rest
  • Same here, my light is weak in the force but the Empire is strong. Trying to figure out the path of least resistance to pass it. No GK's to borrow yet hurts.

Borrow mine:
    345-434-252

- iN Darth JarJar

• Gotten like 10 ally requests, lol :-)

I participate in the TI share a hero group; there's a thread in this forum with other TI members who'll share their GK etc. Just a heads up to the folks who sent ally requests, I usually drop Allies for this after about 24 hours to allow other players to make requests. Good luck everyone, and may the force be with you!

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    To directly answer the title of the post: not one that's worked so far.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    GK (L) 5s Ahsoka JKA Yoda, borrowed zQGJ

What kind of mods did you have on them? Gear level? I have all those at G10, no speed mods and can't win. Looking for adjustments so I can finally get past 9b.
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    GK, zBarriss, Rex, Aayla, JKA, borrowed zQGJ

All G11 (except Aayla), level 85