20k bronzium!!

So I've been saving my bronzium for awhile now, hoping for some new shards if CG released some new toons in the next patch. However, today new stresses are having at least 5 5* Jedi to unlock the new toon. With only having 4 high stared Jedi on my roster I was starting to think I wasn't going to make that 5th 5* in time for the event.

So, I decided to put my trust in the Force and let those Bronzium pulls ride. And, wouldn't you know baaaam! Out pops a 4* Barris Offee. Plus with already having about 45 shards already will now make the 5 5* Jedi event.
I also pulled a 4* Dathcha, 7 shard's for already having three ewok(I think that who it was) and a few shards from Lobot, jawa, and a few others.
Overall a great day.

Replies

• Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    I have 15k saved, just going to keep saving them till update
  • Options
    So I've been saving my bronzium for awhile now, hoping for some new shards if CG released some new toons in the next patch. However, today new stresses are having at least 5 5* Jedi to unlock the new toon. With only having 4 high stared Jedi on my roster I was starting to think I wasn't going to make that 5th 5* in time for the event.

So, I decided to put my trust in the Force and let those Bronzium pulls ride. And, wouldn't you know baaaam! Out pops a 4* Barris Offee. Plus with already having about 45 shards already will now make the 5 5* Jedi event.
    I also pulled a 4* Dathcha, 7 shard's for already having three ewok(I think that who it was) and a few shards from Lobot, jawa, and a few others.
    Overall a great day.

its worth the effort to aim for 20 ally points every time

still hoping to unlock all the bronzium

I manage to 3 full characters in a row last night. ^.^

we actually get a fair bit of value off bronzium if we bother to make the effort
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I have 35k saved up now.
    I've never gotten anything above 2* and usually junk. I expect no different when I use these. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I have 35k saved up now.
    I've never gotten anything above 2* and usually junk. I expect no different when I use these. :)

I was the same way until today. Nothing more than a few shards.
  • Options
    I stopped saving up, what with all the junk I manage to pull...
  • Options

Overall a great day.

Same here. Woke up this morning with the goal of starting to farm Barriss. First bronzium pull, boom, there she is. So lucky.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    I got Mace a couple of weeks ago from a bronzium and then last week got 25 shards for my already 5 star Chewie. I usually however only get single shards when the bronziums pay out. I wish I was patient enough to save up 10k though!
    Ally Code: 753-789-771
  • Options
    if you are saving bronzium in hopes that you can pull a just released toon after the patch, i think that is a smart move. if you are saving bronzium for anything else it doesnt make a whole lot of sense. If you opened them daily whatever characters you pulled would be available immediately. If i held my bronzium for the last 2 months i would have missed out on pulling a ig86, poggle, snowtrooper(yay),royal guard(yay), and ig-100(yay?) the poggle and ig86 gave me an unlocked character while i was already farming them. if i had waited that 4* poggle would have turned into 35 shards instead. and i've been using them in my arena build for weeks.
  • Options
    if you are saving bronzium in hopes that you can pull a just released toon after the patch, i think that is a smart move. if you are saving bronzium for anything else it doesnt make a whole lot of sense. If you opened them daily whatever characters you pulled would be available immediately. If i held my bronzium for the last 2 months i would have missed out on pulling a ig86, poggle, snowtrooper(yay),royal guard(yay), and ig-100(yay?) the poggle and ig86 gave me an unlocked character while i was already farming them. if i had waited that 4* poggle would have turned into 35 shards instead. and i've been using them in my arena build for weeks.

I see your point, but all I really needed at this time was a Jedi I can make 5* in a week or so without making me change current farming strategy.
  • Options
    Congrats on pulling Barriss. I've been hitting her 2 farming nodes for 2&1/2 - 3 months now. Still haven't unlocked her, sitting at 56/80 after today's farm.
  • Options
    Sure, i get that. i just didnt know there are people out there hording bronzium cards, as it seems a bit counterproductive to me. but spend them how you want to spend them , its cool to see it worked out for you. good luck in the jedi hunt!
  • Options
    I tend to use them when I get between 2500 and 3000. Lots of junk mostly, but some nice pulls too.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Yea my hope is with the update they shift a few chromium guys into bronzium. I already have the characters I want/need so it's worth the wait. Plus it's fun to save them for a month and have an all out card fest.
  • Options
    I tend to use them when I get between 2500 and 3000. Lots of junk mostly, but some nice pulls too.

Same. But this time I may told off until the update and unload 10K plus worth of credit.