What will you do to counter the Poe teams???

ioniancat21
2091 posts Member
edited February 2016
With all the chatter concerning the update, I thought it would be fun to see what players will generally be doing to counter the Poe Era!!!

What will you do to counter the Poe teams??? 47 votes

I am already farming Poe, business as usual...
25% 12 votes
Drop what I am farming in Cantina and get on the Poe train...
10% 5 votes
Continue farming other characters, disregarding the Poe meta...
63% 30 votes

Replies

• I dropped everything else to focus on poe.
  • well, i am farming QGJ atm.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    In my case, I started Boba Fett and will continue the course regardless of meta. I may get clobbered doing this but this is only a game.

Worst case, if I became tired of being Poe cannon fodder and the predictions about non-Poe teams getting targeted are true, I could always just hang it up and call it a day if there was such imbalance since I'm 100% F2P, only losing time.

Truthfully, the thing that keeps me in the game the most is my Guild TNR and it's members who I have grown fond of. The game itself doesn't keep me playing. Had it not been for TNR, I may have quit already...
  • I'm not interested in Poe. I'm working on QGJ at the moment as he is the lowest starred Jedi I have halfway to 4.
  • This is nothing new..The same thing I have always done beat them. (soon to be easier.)
  • Its a shame that some people can just yell the loudest. The poll clearly shows that people aren't concerned with Poe at the moment... or at the very least they are going to wait until the patch drops before claiming the world is doomed
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    This is nothing new..The same thing I have always done beat them. (soon to be easier.)

Agree.

This is the beginning of the end of poe, people...
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm happy I did this poll. I thought my question as it was worded would give the population here a better idea what the masses are doing.

So far, it looks like people are still just doing their thing without interruption. I'd love to see a large number participate here, no comment is necessary.
  • Truthfully, the thing that keeps me in the game the most is my Guild TNR and it's members who I have grown fond of. The game itself doesn't keep me playing. Had it not been for TNR, I may have quit already...

This^

There is no counter to Poe. The skirt lifting in Arena has only made matters worse. Arena just got even more boring.

Prepare to drop ranks so fast if you don't have Poe.

My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Truthfully, the thing that keeps me in the game the most is my Guild TNR and it's members who I have grown fond of. The game itself doesn't keep me playing. Had it not been for TNR, I may have quit already...

This^

There is no counter to Poe. The skirt lifting in Arena has only made matters worse. Arena just got even more boring.

I understand what you are saying, but I didn't understand why you focused on that quote??? Is my loyalty to my Guild going to make Poe attack me more?? I don't follow.....
  • They're quoting the last part of your post as a way to agree about the importance of having social connections centered around the game to help keep your interest.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"

This^

I understand what you are saying, but I didn't understand why you focused on that quote??? Is my loyalty to my Guild going to make Poe attack me more?? I don't follow.....

No, my guild is the only reason I'm sticking around too.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Duh......Now I see!!!

The friendships formed here could last way longer than EA's backend servers and this game, that's for sure!!!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I'm going to wait 2 weeks because of Yoda reasons, and then I'm going to farm Poe.
  • Farmed him to 5*...and that's it. Dont need a higher Poe, and I'd rather focus on other things...like Jedi now