Anyone with a full maxed Phoenix squad yet ?

I'm curious really... Any whale with a full squad yet ? Or just not good enough against siths ? :)

Replies

• Nah I saw one on YouTube getting wrecked by zader tho.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    nope, evetns are not done:
    Ezra is in 8h26min and Sabine in 7d8h26min
  • As others have said, they're not all out yet. SkyKrak is running three of them though: https://swgoh.gg/u/skykräk/
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Yeah, i have all six. They're really good. However they're pretty weak against jedi luke and R2
  • Guy at the top of my shard has all the released Phoenix Squadron toons to 7*, level 85 and gear 11.

However, he's not using them. Amazing.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Yeah, i have all six. They're really good. However they're pretty weak against jedi luke and R2

Yeah Phoenix squad got wrecked by my C-3PO too! And i entered the battle with just him. It was 5 on 1. The golden God finished them off in 23 seconds. Would have been faster if I put it on auto...
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

Yeah Phoenix squad got wrecked by my C-3PO too! And i entered the battle with just him. It was 5 on 1. The golden God finished them off in 23 seconds. Would have been faster if I put it on auto...

Yeah, his unique "Talk them to death" it's OP! Nerf 3PO!
  • As others have said, they're not all out yet. SkyKrak is running three of them though: https://swgoh.gg/u/skykräk/

4 of them: Hera, Chopper, Kanan, and Zeb, with Chirrut the fifth. So far I've been told that they're so so.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    The0n3 wrote: »

Gawd...23 seconds of C-3po banter... how could they withstand that much of it?
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member

Nice! ☺️
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    The0n3 wrote: »

Gawd...23 seconds of C-3po banter... how could they withstand that much of it?

Jar Jar would wreck them faster, I tell you.
  • I have the available ones - all at 3*, 15/30 shards, level 1, g1... and there they'll stay.
  • I have them all at 7* gearing them is taking a while. Worried, they don't seem that great!
  • BlazeSA
    134 posts Member
    Pheonix seriously lack the "X" factor. Perhaps a Zeta ability or 5 would change that. Not sure why they released 6 toons (even if you just buy 5) that are sub-par. Perhaps there is more to the ships event coming...
  • BlazeSA wrote: »
    Pheonix seriously lack the "X" factor. Perhaps a Zeta ability or 5 would change that. Not sure why they released 6 toons (even if you just buy 5) that are sub-par. Perhaps there is more to the ships event coming...

Release 6 new toons that work best when on a team together, but you can't actually run a team with all of them together until after you unlocked/bought them one by one over a month? Then realize they are trash?

EA made lots of money off that gamble
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    As others have said, they're not all out yet. SkyKrak is running three of them though: https://swgoh.gg/u/skykräk/

That 6* Chopper.. Ha! what a loser

seriously
    7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg