Please bring back mod packs. Comment if you agree.

Yes the golds are mostly 3* and the speed secondaries are attached to **** primaries. That's ok, it's still better odds than farming a lot of greys. Or dropping 3.91 million credits for a +4 speed the hits 3x on the defense %stat. 599 crystals is definitely the most efficient way

Replies

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    The devs responded to a post here days/weeks ago saying that mod packs will be back once they've been "improved". That means price through the roof I'd guess, but we'll see.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Agreed.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    When re-released around May I'm guessing they'll be around 750-1299 a pack with less chance for 5 dot A-B mods like what they had been during tournaments, but the good news is you can probably buy them whenever you want.

Probably should've made less of a ruckuss about tournaments and we would still be BB8 balls high in bi-weekly 599 mod pack galore. Nice going and just sayin'.

4drrQ0Q.gif

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    When re-released around May I'm guessing they'll be around 750-1299 a pack with less chance for 5 dot A-B mods like what they had been during tournaments, but the good news is you can probably buy them whenever you want.

Probably should've made less of a ruckuss about tournaments and we would still be BB8 balls high in bi-weekly 599 mod pack galore. Nice going and just sayin'.

4drrQ0Q.gif

New characters have tripled in price. Not sure why mod packs would have been immune. Tournaments needed to die, and mod pack would be jacked up in price anyhow.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »

4drrQ0Q.gif

Sad but true...

Billie Mays voice... " And if you you act NOW! This 5* random stat gold mod can be yours for the low low low price of 3,999 gems... sounds to good to be true! But WAIT! Act now and we will toss in a 2nd 5* random stat gold mod FOR FREE! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Act now because this is a limited time deal of lifetime!
  • It's guaranteed they won't be in the same format as before. If or when they come back, people will be just as excited as new toon packs which are a bargain...

Probably 1,299 crystals for 5 greens guaranteed "with a chance" at a gold which we all know what that means. They've had a couple mod packs here in various forms and they were no better than farming challenges, be careful what you ask for.
  • Its the only time I spend money on the game